Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just received a very nice package

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
In honor of my new deck! BoydMcGowan sent me a VERY nice package today! Thanks for the sticks buddy, they arrived in GREAT shape, and they are so oily it's crazy. My mouth was just started watering as I was holding them each in my hand! This was totally unexpected and very appreciated. You have a standing invite to come over and herf with me on my new deck anytime ;)image

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Very nice indeed
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Krieg:
    In honor of my new deck! BoydMcGowan sent me a VERY nice package today! Thanks for the sticks buddy, they arrived in GREAT shape, and they are so oily it's crazy. My mouth was just started watering as I was holding them each in my hand! This was totally unexpected and very appreciated. You have a standing invite to come over and herf with me on my new deck anytime ;)image
    HA!, right on man. Glad they got there ok. All this spontaneous bombing activity is contageous so I wanted to get in on it a little. Hope these help you enjoy the Deck Brother.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Man those are great picks!!! Each and everyone a fantastic smoke!! Well played!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Excellent package. Enjoy.