Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

And Away It Goes

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
0310 2010 0000 9203 6937 - Just because I can, that's why; besides, he's a good guy and it's Tuesday.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    jesus christ guys....chill out....the goverment hates all the destruction we cause as it is! lol
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Cant argue with your reasoning Todd, it is Tuesday...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Todd is losing his mind, lol.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Your 20 count is tanking a a$$ kicking last few weeks my friend.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    OK who lives in Diamond Bar Ca. & is your house still standing? I'm betting not knowing Todd.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Sandman1am:
    OK who lives in Diamond Bar Ca. & is your house still standing? I'm betting not knowing Todd.
    Tony, it was lcpleel and I couldn't do to much damage because he lives too close and I could have had major fallout debris rain down on my own house, LOL. You on the other hand may be just far enough away, hmmmmm...........
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Sandman1am:
    Sorry sorry that would be me... I got blind sided by this person by a 20ct from hell. Todd hit me with a 3 count: Oliva V maddy, Sencillo, and a MOW Armada.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I totally read the title in Jackie Gleason voice
    bandyt09:
    Sandman1am:
    Tony, it was lcpleel and I couldn't do to much damage because he lives too close and I could have had major fallout debris rain down on my own house, LOL. You on the other hand may be just far enough away, hmmmmm...........
    Oh chit! Wwwwwhy couldn't I just keep my mouth shut and stay out of this????
    lcpleel:
    Sandman1am:
    Sorry sorry that would be me... I got blind sided by this person by a 20ct from hell. Todd hit me with a 3 count: Oliva V maddy, Sencillo, and a MOW Armada.
    That is still a pretty good hit right there Todd.