Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

One More Hit/ Closed

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Thank you for participating and you didn't even know....

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    would use that as an excuse! lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    YOU ARE IT!!!!!

Lol, just joking Zeebra. This one will go to a frequent flyer. I'm pretty sure of it.
    You have send enough my way Rick. BTW, do you like MOWs?
    zeebra:

Yes, I have discover that I like the Man O’ War Corona or Robusto. Hey wait a minute, why do you ask Shawn? You can be just as rough as Todd. Be nice......
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Yes, I have discover that I like the Man O’ War Corona or Robusto. Hey wait a minute, why do you ask Shawn? You can be just as rough as Todd. Be nice......
    Oh, I just like to take notes...
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Oh, I just like to take notes...

As if this wasn't a set up. Guess I just helped that one.
    Yea, I was just curious man. Here you are getting all worried and paranoid over nothing.
    RCY Cigars:
    YOU ARE IT!!!!!

Lol, just joking Zeebra. This one will go to a frequent flyer. I'm pretty sure of it.

Well, sometimes it's good to get a surprise. Told Zeebra it would be a frequent flyer. You hit the 300 hundred post MTuccelli. How fitting is this. Always informing me of a different morning stick to try and always have something good to say. PM to you Sir....
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    YOU ARE IT!!!!!

Well, sometimes it's good to get a surprise. Told Zeebra it would be a frequent flyer. You hit the 300 hundred post MTuccelli. How fitting is this. Always informing me of a different morning stick to try and always have something good to say. PM to you Sir....
    Well I appreciate this brother, are you sure about the post count....cause if I hit 300 I need to put something together to give away. BTW I got more off the wall or at best, brands coming in that I have not seen mentioned here. Can't wait for them to arrive.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Bro, you think you can cause all this damage, on American soil, and get away with it? You are entering a world of pain. Watch your back bro, because something bad is coming :-D
    PsychoSJG:
    Bro, you think you can cause all this damage, on American soil, and get away with it? You are entering a world of pain. Watch your back bro, because something bad is coming :-D

This was not meant to be damage Sir. The title is misleading. But that's okay, I understand. Don't worry much. I sent some duds your way in the form of 3 month old Boveda packs :).
    This is done, thank you and have nice day!!!

LC119311696US and LC119155758US
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

This was not meant to be damage Sir. The title is misleading. But that's okay, I understand. Don't worry much. I sent some duds your way in the form of 3 month old Boveda packs :).
    Haha, but I'm talkin about all the hits done since youve arrived