Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sneaky bomb!!!

Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
I only have a little mailbox and someone smacked the bejesus out of it with 2 5 vegas AAA and 2 LFD airbenders. That'll teach me to post about what I want to try next!!

Seriously though, sneaky bastid didn't leave a return addy. Any info will be greatly appreciated. This will not go without retaliation. And just sayin', I might not be able to smoke all my bachelor party sticks this weekend...

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's a nice bomb, somebody around here is bombing without return addy's and with fake ones. What is going on here?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Great hit man, looks like it was done by a professional.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Ken Light:
    I only have a little mailbox and someone smacked the bejesus out of it with 2 5 vegas AAA and 2 LFD airbenders. That'll teach me to post about what I want to try next!!

Seriously though, sneaky bastid didn't leave a return addy. Any info will be greatly appreciated. This will not go without retaliation. And just sayin', I might not be able to smoke all my bachelor party sticks this weekend...

So, are you going to post a reward for information leading to the identity of this unknown bomber?????? It may be the only way to have retaliation.......

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:
    Ken Light:

So, are you going to post a reward for information leading to the identity of this unknown bomber?????? It may be the only way to have retaliation.......

Wow, that's a good hit. And Bandyt is wrong for suggesting a reward. Did you do it????
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Nah, no reward for info. I'll just start lashing out indiscriminately.

In all seriousness though, came home to find that after a particularly nasty day at work. Whoever it was, MUCH APPRECIATED!!