Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm brand New to the forums... bombs???

ASHTRAYASHTRAY Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey, i'm brand new to the forums, I have never been "bombed" and have never "bombed" anyone but I do like the idea. I went to Cigarfest so I have a few extras to spare maybe a small bomb? How do I bomb someone how do I find out there address without them knowing?

thanks,

The Ashtray/aka/brian sparlin

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    you can ask someone to pm u and then ask for their address ersonally.....OR, hit Wwhane up for a address list which has a ton of people on it bro....and welcome to the forums and happy bombings...i would send you the list but im at work and its not on my computer.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I have a directory of sorts saved as a MS Word document and a text document (for those without Word). If you give me your email address, I can send you the most recent copy.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    wwhwang, I converted my copy to Excel. I will send it to you if you like. The reason I did that was because I can group people geographically or alphabetically, or any way I can think of. I am working on an access database to make it even easier, but that takes time and computer access with the program.
    Sweet. Send it on over, DS. I'd be glad to have an Excel version of it.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Welcome to the forums , Ashtray. Head over to the General Discussions and post an intro. Then you can try hitting up one of the senior members for a good bomb target. Or you can hit them up for a "Newbie Trade" to establish some trading cred. Then it'll all be downhill from there!

Again, welcome. Have fun. And stick around for a while! Lots of good folks here with some good info.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    ASHTRAY:

Hey, i'm brand new to the forums, I have never been "bombed" and have never "bombed" anyone but I do like the idea. I went to Cigarfest so I have a few extras to spare maybe a small bomb? How do I bomb someone how do I find out there address without them knowing?

thanks,

The Ashtray/aka/brian sparlin

First you have to introduce yourself. That is now done... WELCOME. Several of us keep addresses for forum members, but you should do some reading from that forum and you will soon see how it all works. Time and cred are two much needed assets.
  • ASHTRAYASHTRAY Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    my contact info is: Briansparlin@gmail.com
    Brian Sparlin
    505 country Lake circle
    Goshen,OH 45122

thanks,
    brian/ashtray
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Hey Brian I would suggest putting up your info for everyone inline to see.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    That's a brave man. Bin Laden posted his address here and you saw what happened.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    beatnic:
    That's a brave man. Bin Laden posted his address here and you saw what happened.
    +1, that was a sucker punch from HE||
    Sent the directory to you, Ashtray. Hope it helps.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    ASHTRAY:
    my contact info is: Briansparlin@gmail.com
    Brian Sparlin
    505 country Lake circle
    Goshen,OH 45122

thanks,
    brian/ashtray
    You've just been subscribed to "Knitting Monthly", "Cat Fancy", "Scrapbooks Etc.", and you're now an official member of the Justin Beiber Fan Club. Enjoy!!!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    YEA! edit that out asap! send that in Private Messages!
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    i cant edit it. you cant delete it if it was replied to. thats ok i will just hope there is a bomb or 2 included with my new mag. subscription . lol!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    lilwing88:
    You've just been subscribed to "Knitting Monthly", "Cat Fancy", "Scrapbooks Etc.", and you're now an official member of the Justin Beiber Fan Club. Enjoy!!!
    HAHAHAHA thats awesome.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Wayne.. Check PM please.
    kaspera79:
    Wayne.. Check PM please.
    Replied and the info's been sent.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Hey guys,

How would I get a copy of the address list? I would love to participate as well.