Home Non Cigar Related

Sitting at work relying on other people

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
so i have been on ccom all morning....cuz i cant do anything at work due to the fact that i am missing a few dozen forms and cant close the jobs without them.......god, i am bored! lol..I did create a little wishlist of cigars though! and may have made some fairly awesome trades im stoked about! lol

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Same here... since I'm moving to a new location later this month I have been cut off from all the clients around that time.
    I finished all my reports on Monday... going to be a long two and a half weeks.

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    3 o clock i will get 30 documents in and ill be pissed cuz ill stay until 7 or so...goddam lazy installers lol jk/....im broke, ill take the over time
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Man I feel sorry for you guys. I kind of had the same problem today too. Thanks to a 10 minute call to one of my suppliers and my work day was over at noon
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    well at 5 o clock when i call our quality manager and tell him i cant close 26 jobs due to ppw not being turned in installers will get their ass chewed out tommorrow and ill laugh cuz its not my fault...
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Sometimes work bites. I had to terminate a guy I started with 27 years ago. Hurt me to the bone but he wouldn't keep himself under control. Just a tough week.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    so i have been on ccom all morning....cuz i cant do anything at work due to the fact that i am missing a few dozen forms and cant close the jobs without them.......god, i am bored! lol..I did create a little wishlist of cigars though! and may have made some fairly awesome trades im stoked about! lol
    Hate when that happens. I get orders for drugs all the time before patients are admitted, so I end up with piles and piles of standing orders, and nothing to do... then patients get admitted all at once, and I go from having no work I can do, to being backed up for hours.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    fla-gypsy:
    Sometimes work bites. I had to terminate a guy I started with 27 years ago. Hurt me to the bone but he wouldn't keep himself under control. Just a tough week.
    Tough call. I'm sure you had to do it. Let my own brother go a while back. And most people just btch about bosses.