Home Non Cigar Related

for those who say there are no jobs in cali....

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
i call bs on u guys....lol...im so tired of going somewhere and someone telling me there are no jobs...there are...i just got ANOTHER job offer today, with a majorly growing company and quite possibly a 4 dollar a hour raise...we shall see...interview tuesday night

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i call bs on u guys....lol...im so tired of going somewhere and someone telling me there are no jobs...there are...i just got ANOTHER job offer today, with a majorly growing company and quite possibly a 4 dollar a hour raise...we shall see...interview tuesday night
    I agree, I hear the same thing when I am back home in TX. Congratulations on the interview and good luck bro!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    What kinda job? They need scientists or a-holes out there? If they do I'll sign up.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Ken Light:
    What kinda job? They need scientists or a-holes out there? If they do I'll sign up.
    . Would you list both qualifications on your resume ? I better update mine.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Ken Light:
    Ha!!! I fit that criteria quite well myself.
    Good luck to ya Joe.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I just fall into the latter category....
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    cabinetmaker:
    Same here, and they don't have that listed as an occupation on Careerbuilder.com
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    PuroFreak:
    cabinetmaker:
    Same here, and they don't have that listed as an occupation on Careerbuilder.com

Yes they do... . Look under military listings, then instructor slots. Drill Sergeant. See I told you! A have the certification for that course and the death by powerpoint instructor certification on how to teach someone to be an a-hole, or a private, but usually both.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    lol..u all cracked me up tonight...thanks for a great laugh!