Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Flying Pigs, I want a couple.

DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
LP# 9, and T52. I want to try them both, and you can blame Rick and/or my trip to Germany, I don't care. Let me know what you're looking for and I will see what I have to offer or can get my hands on.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    DSWarmack:
    LP# 9, and T52. I want to try them both, and you can blame Rick and/or my trip to Germany, I don't care. Let me know what you're looking for and I will see what I have to offer or can get my hands on.
    Ryan I could get the t52 and maybe the 9 I'll let you know in a few days
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    They are readily available here in Louisiana. I could, if I were so inclined to.
    HHHmm
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    beatnic:
    They are readily available here in Louisiana. I could, if I were so inclined to.
    HHHmm
    Maybe if he didn't make fun of us the other day you'd be more inclined to help him out!! hahaha
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    I digress, maybe it is just the great peoples of Sleazeville that have issues with spelling. That is after all where I spent the four years I lived in the enema insertion point of the Army.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    beatnic:
    HHHmm
    The 9's, I doubt. They have been out for a while now. The T52 can still be found easily. If its the 9s, I'd be very interested!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well Sir, you can't blame me for anything. I can't have a visitor come on my turf and not get taken cared of. If lcpleel and the rest of the guys in here can't square you away with those. I'll do a drive by just to remind you, who got you started, lol....
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    DSWarmack:
    I digress, maybe it is just the great peoples of Sleazeville that have issues with spelling. That is after all where I spent the four years I lived in the enema insertion point of the Army.
    I did time at Ft. Puke, Lousyana myself. Wish I could help. I have been looking for No. 9 for months.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    Well Sir, you can't blame me for anything. I can't have a visitor come on my turf and not get taken cared of. If lcpleel and the rest of the guys in here can't square you away with those. I'll do a drive by just to remind you, who got you started, lol....

The hell I can't blame you! It is your fault! Anyways, I am looking to trade someone, so no hits. besides you decimated me before I left Germany, I wanted for nothing. Tick, Tick, Tick...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ha, Ha, Ha....
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    not to thread hijack but I would also love to score some T-52 pigs and would trade heavily for some.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    If someone wants a box of the T52 pigs, I know someone selling it for $140 shipped. Just shoot me a pm
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    wow, these are still around!!!