Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sneakiest bomber EVER

The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
Alright fellas, I am proud to announce that we have a new champion in cigar bombing, in the category of Stealth. Someone on the forums bombed me recently.

With a BOX of Diesel Unlimiteds! An entire BOX!

Thats not the most amazing part. The MOST amazing part is that he did it so far into stealth mode that the cigars were in my coolidor resting before I even knew I HAD been bombed!

Thats right - this BOTL wasnt just satisfied with the mailbox, oh no - HE BLEW UP MY D@MNED COOLIDOR!!!

Mega props and much thanks go out to our very own J0Z3R!!! I bow down to the master! :-)

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    WOW, very nice. Sounds like he is a master ninja.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Joe is my new hero..............
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Holy Crap! That is awesome!
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    wow nice hit Joe, where did you learn your ninja skills?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Sniper, you're not seeing the forest for the trees!!! The bomb is a smoke screen, bro. Joe obviously knows your wife. KEEL HIM!!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    bigharpoon:
    Sniper, you're not seeing the forest for the trees!!! The bomb is a smoke screen, bro. Joe obviously knows your wife. KEEL HIM!!!
    lol...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bigharpoon:
    Nnnnnnnnnnice! LOL
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Holy crapola! I know Joe is generous and crazy but DAMN! Nice hit on a great bork!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    bigharpoon:
    OMG I laughed my a$$ off at this...exactly what I was thinking!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    The Sniper:
    Alright fellas, I am proud to announce that we have a new champion in cigar bombing, in the category of Stealth. Someone on the forums bombed me recently.

Thats not the most amazing part. The MOST amazing part is that he did it so far into stealth mode that the cigars were in my coolidor resting before I even knew I HAD been bombed!

Thats right - this BOTL wasnt just satisfied with the mailbox, oh no - HE BLEW UP MY D@MNED COOLIDOR!!!

Mega props and much thanks go out to our very own J0Z3R!!! I bow down to the master! :-)

Dude Glen, that wasn't me. I wasn't relying on subterfuge when I said an anonymous person contacted me, someone really did contact me just as I laid it out to you and I was merely the middleman. This is too funny, and I kinda thought you wouldn't buy the anonymous bomber line, but I assure you it's the truth. You know me, I would have bombed you with a mazo of Obsidians.
    j0z3r:
    You know me, I would have bombed you with a mazo of Obsidians.
    Joe you are in the wrong thread this isn't the crap cigar pass....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    I don't decide what Sniper likes, and he loves some Obsidians...I'm just trying to help the guy out.
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    I don't decide what Sniper likes, and he loves some Obsidians...I'm just trying to help the guy out.
    Such a man of the people!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

Dude Glen, that wasn't me. I wasn't relying on subterfuge when I said an anonymous person contacted me, someone really did contact me just as I laid it out to you and I was merely the middleman. This is too funny, and I kinda thought you wouldn't buy the anonymous bomber line, but I assure you it's the truth. You know me, I would have bombed you with a mazo of Obsidians.
    The "Obsidian Option" was the ONLY thing keeping me from full-scale retaliation - I KNOW you're fully loaded and just WAITING for some *** to screw up and give you an excuse! LOL I am VERY happy to announce that I will NOT be that ***, because I dug a little deeper and...

*** UPDATE ***

I know who the culprit TRULY was. I would like to offer a public reaction and apology to j0z3r for my false accusation. And one other thing...

Culprit? YOUR @SS IS GRASS! :-)

Everyone else here may continue to refer to me as Sniper. After you feel my wrath I DEMAND that YOU refer to me henceforth as "The Lawnmower"! LOL

Stay tuned fellas...

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Would that make a new category of bomber? Like Ninja Bomber?