Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

missions being reviewed , targets being selected !

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fn2062cwtc ,,,,, flights begin on 5-9-2011 -0900

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Everytime you post I hear King Julian in my head singing "Me and My JJ". Check that out on youtube if you haven't heard it.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jsnake:
    Everytime you post I hear King Julian in my head singing "Me and My JJ". Check that out on youtube if you haven't heard it.
    maybe ill take that as an insult and retaliate,lmao
    Not an insult at all. That song is catchy and I watch cartoons almost daily with my kids.
    4 targets have been identified, 2 international and 2 national, t- about 14 hours ,lol
    jsnake:
    Not an insult at all. That song is catchy and I watch cartoons almost daily with my kids.
    i see your name and think of this guy,lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3_tz4ARFZY&feature=related
    mission aborted!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Who ever pissed Jimmy off is in trouble.
    lcpleel:
    lol, theres about 40 cigars flying thru the air in 4 different directions,, 03102010000008906859 , 03102010000008906866 , 03102010000008906873 , could only get tracks on 3., 1st should hit weds. or thursday
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    lol, theres about 40 cigars flying thru the air in 4 different directions,, 03102010000008906859 , 03102010000008906866 , 03102010000008906873 , could only get tracks on 3., 1st should hit weds. or thursday
    All I remember is you hard when you hit and I feel for the 4 individuals. O yea I got your package ready and should be on it's way today.
    sources are revealing 2 bombs should have hit pre-determined targets, waiting for confirmation,lol
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Im HIT, Im HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man got me, and I must say---this is the 1st time I have ever been randomly bombed. Got some VERY APPRECIATED packages a while back for all the stuff my dad has been going through but never out of the blue. You are the man good sir and it appears I must now enter the bombng range myself.
    Man down! Got a JJ smackdown yesterday but I am out of town. Picture if the beat down tomorrow when I get home.
    3 international missles have yet to be confirmed hits they may take a few days to get thru enemy lines,lol
    well as of yet i have no confirmations on the 3 international missles launched! 2 north of the us and one overseas, 1 went out on may 7th and sure wouldnt think it would take this long,sure hope they find their marks and not intercepted,lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jj20030:
    well as of yet i have no confirmations on the 3 international missles launched! 2 north of the us and one overseas, 1 went out on may 7th and sure woiuldnt think it would take this long,sure hope they find their marks and not intercepted,lol

Galveston Texas, your done. Got a call during my work day, that a package came in for me again. That blew a hole in the same wall that Kuzi's dvd's where at. They had a temporary screen up while they fixed it. Thanks for pissing those guys off even more with me. I have your address now and mine won't take several days to get there. You will retire after this, promise. What you guys fail to realize is I don't live where my mail comes. So recovery time is none existant. I don't destroy mail boxes my friend, I make you relocate......

Oh yeah, before I forget. Thanks for whatever it is you planted in that box. Once I get it, I will be sure to post your attempt. If I find out who gave you my address, their done and anyone associated with them. I will defend my battle ground believe that......
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    well as of yet i have no confirmations on the 3 international missles launched! 2 north of the us and one overseas, 1 went out on may 7th and sure woiuldnt think it would take this long,sure hope they find their marks and not intercepted,lol

Galveston Texas, your done. Got a call during my work day, that a package came in for me again. That blew a hole in the same wall that Kuzi's dvd's where at. They had a temporary screen up while they fixed it. Thanks for pissing those guys off even more with me. I have your address now and mine won't take several days to get there. You will retire after this, promise. What you guys fail to realize is I don't live where my mail comes. So recovery time is none existant. I don't destroy mail boxes my friend, I make you relocate......

Oh yeah, before I forget. Thanks for whatever it is you planted in that box. Once I get it, I will be sure to post your attempt. If I find out who gave you my address, their done and anyone associated with them. I will defend my battle ground believe that......

This guy has lost his mind. I finally open the package and stirring in front of me is this:

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Thank you Sir, thanks for taking care of some of the cigars I wanted to try. This is way over the edge punching me in the gut with those Camacho's. Pay backs coming, trust me...

RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

This guy has lost his mind. I finally open the package and stirring in front of me is this:

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Thank you Sir, thanks for taking care of some of the cigars I wanted to try. This is way over the edge punching me in the gut with those Camacho's. Pay backs coming, trust me...

Whats the glassed tubed one?
    Camacho San Luis y Martinez image