Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade auction for the DCCC.

2»

Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    That is correct. You hold the current winning bid for a paor of metal posters and a set of coffee mugs!
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    DSWarmack:
    MTuccelli:
    So is it time to place our bids? Has the auction started?

Unless I screwed up in the initial post, which is very possible, the bidding starts whener you want to. I might have misstyped it and made it start at midnight tonight though.. On the blackberry so it takes 10 min for me to check it, look and see. Either way, I am ready for some bids!
    alienmisprint:
    DSWarmack:
    She's eight, and we do lots of treking. She always has to have her own map and compass and carry her own bag.
    That's really awesome, she's a decade younger and (sounds like) more proficient at land nav than most privates.

I am a DS. We start them young! She absolutly loves everything military/outdoorsy. She is my tom boy, and was so excited to find out that she was having a little brother.
    I have never known you to misquote. Say the wrong words maybe but never misquote
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Ok so I want those metal Gurkha Posters:

My offer for it would be a very slightly used(only twice), http://drewestate.bigcartel.com/product/joya-de-nicaragua-antano-cigar-cutter --link for picture

2 Gurkha Shaggy Salomons, 4 JDN dark corojo's, and a Montecristo superbowl edition cigar(without the tube).
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Sandman1am:
    VIOLATED? Now that's a jedi trick I'm learning from Lassy.
    "These aren't the Droids you're looking for.... And your butthole does NOT hurt....."
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    ENFIDL:
    That'd explain why I'm tasting and craving miller light all of the sudden......
    That ain't me... That's just a craving for a good All-American American Made Craft BEER!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmMMMMMMMM
    Joeyjoe21_8:

My offer for it would be a very slightly used(only twice), http://drewestate.bigcartel.com/product/joya-de-nicaragua-antano-cigar-cutter --link for picture

2 Gurkha Shaggy Salomons, 4 JDN dark corojo's, and a Montecristo superbowl edition cigar(without the tube).

As much as Bip and I would love to get our hands on those specific cigars, the prior bid is more useful to the club. We weighed it out and $30 for the posters equals at least on mazo of decent cigars, maybe two. That would be more beneficial the the DCCC. So the $30 dollar bid is still winning.
    its all good guys!
    DSWarmack:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

As much as Bip and I would love to get our hands on those specific cigars, the prior bid is more useful to the club. We weighed it out and $30 for the posters equals at least on mazo of decent cigars, maybe two. That would be more beneficial the the DCCC. So the $30 dollar bid is still winning.

Due to the love between BOTLs on this forum and awesome generosity, the aforementioned decision has been reversed. Which I am not going to argue with because I want to try one of those JDN's... The choice is yours Joey, if you still want to make the trade the winning bid will now be to you.
    My offer will stand on the bid of the two posters.
    Perfect so we have the following bids (Please correct me if I am wrong):

Set of mugs is currently @ $15.00 (CCom GC)
    Set of metal Gurkha posters is going for:2 Gurkha Shaggy Salomons, 4 JDN dark corojo's, and a Montecristo superbowl edition cigar(without the tube) and a Bulletproof Cigar Cutter.
    Bump. Time is running out, this ends in just about 48 hours.
    4hrs 15min left to out bid anyone for anything you want.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    If acceptable I would like to make a bid of $5.00 for the A K. Hansotia & Co Backpack. However I know Ccom's email gift certs are a minimum of 10.00 but I am counting on being able to add this to the 15.00 bid I have on the mugs. So if I should win both it would be a total of 20.00 is that OK with you and bip?
    That is perfectly acceptable.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Can I do 10 for the back pack and 5 for the shirt? That'd be a ccom gift card for 15. Either way thanks, and I love the auction!
    MT: Set of mugs is currently @ $15.00 (CCom GC)

Joey: Set of metal Gurkha posters is going for: 2 Gurkha Shaggy Salomons, 4 JDN dark corojo's, and a
    Montecristo superbowl edition cigar(without the tube) and a Bulletproof Cigar Cutter.

Enfidl: T-shirt @ $5, and Backpack @ $10
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I want one of those cool business cards. You know. The one with the flowers. ROTFLMAO. Rambo was sooo much cooler.
    good luck with the auction before a CO cuts you down. Hehe.
    The cards i didn't order, and they were free. I agree they're not what I would have ordered. Remember my logo vote did not win! We are revamping the logo anyways. Should be ready for release this week. I already have it, just waiting for the right moment. Edit: I don't get the whole CO thing.
    MT: Set of mugs for $15.00 (CCom GC)

Joey: Set of metal Gurkha posters went for: 2 Gurkha Shaggy Salomons, 4 JDN dark corojo's, and a Montecristo superbowl edition cigar (without the tube) and a Bulletproof Cigar Cutter.

Enfidl: T-shirt for $5, and Backpack for $10 (CCom GC)

These are the winning bids, let me know if I missed something and winners shoot me a pm with your address to make sure I ship it to the right address.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Wahooo I've been wanting a new bag for work! PM to ya brother
    All winnings went in the mail today:
    one of these is not for the auction, but my mooch package to Pascoe
    one of them is
    Sorry about that!

Joey, the posters went out today as well, a package of three as we talked about. I could not insure them, would have doubled the cost, and it was almost $20 to ship 'em.

If you've never received a package from here: it could take up to two weeks to get it, but usually only takes one and a half.
    The tracking info is just about useless. You will probably receive your package before anything posts, please be patient. Imagine being on this side where your tracking info stops a week and a half to two weeks before you get your package. Thanks to all the participants! We ended up just about breaking even, then received a hell of a donation from MT and ended up making around $35 pluss the premo cigars and cutter from Joey. Good day for the DCCC.