Home Ratings & Reviews

Man O’ War Puro Authentico

2»

Comments

• Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    According to AJ he has not been able to blend this cigar in larger sizes and maintain the exact flavor profile. He says the size is a big part to it. He has been trying to make a robusto.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Alex Svenson:
    According to AJ he has not been able to blend this cigar in larger sizes and maintain the exact flavor profile. He says the size is a big part to it. He has been trying to make a robusto.
    Don't change a thing!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Mperconte:
    Alex Svenson:
    Don't change a thing!
    +1
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    alienmisprint:
    Mperconte:
    Alex Svenson:
    Don't change a thing!
    +1
    +1
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Alex Svenson:
    Its my opinion that this cigar coming in only that one size is what makes it that much more desirable. (besides being awesome). It keeps it nice and simple...if you want a puro; here's it is, how it was intended.......a corona.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    I had a Puro in my humidor for some time now and haven't tried it. Reading this thread got me so excited that i had to light that baby up. All i can say is WoW.... Very good draw and great flavor... I don't usually smoke Coronas but i'm contemplating buying a box of these.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    edelrionyc:
    I had a Puro in my humidor for some time now and haven't tried it. Reading this thread got me so excited that i had to light that baby up. All i can say is WoW.... Very good draw and great flavor... I don't usually smoke Coronas but i'm contemplating buying a box of these.
    I would! HA!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    I agree, however they seem to be a little inconsistent. I have burned through about 40 so far and most are excellent but I would estimate 5% have had critical construction/ burn issues or almost a rancid, sour taste. Has anyone else experienced this?