Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just got capped!

t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
Well I walk out to check my mail and out of no-where are car comes flying by and someone opens fire!!! After removing the bullets I noticed one of them had a note attached to it stating that I was just the next victim on the killers list. he note also had some references to a "knuckle" and some sort of "one-eyed" object. Between this and a citrus heights, ca return addy. I'm blaming Joey and even if it isn't Joe...I'm still blaming Joe for being so close to someone that would do this sort of thing. Nice hit! Who ever you are! image

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I know someone that does drive by's from there. He's been getting out of control lately. I'll ask but, I don't think it's Joe...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Uh huh....im gunna find out one way or another so someone needs to fess-up.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    muwahahahahahahahahaha
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    RCY Cigars:
    I know someone that does drive by's from there. He's been getting out of control lately. I'll ask but, I don't think it's Joe...

I guessed wrong, good one.
    never said it was me .......
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Well Joe, good thing for me I anticipated such an act and may have put a couple high explosives in with ur side of our recent trade.
    sweet! lol...i got ur cigar too from the shop...shipping box tonight btw...
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    t_evan50:
    Well I walk out to check my mail and out of no-where are car comes flying by and someone opens fire!!! After removing the bullets I noticed one of them had a note attached to it stating that I was just the next victim on the killers list. he note also had some references to a "knuckle" and some sort of "one-eyed" object. Between this and a citrus heights, ca return addy. I'm blaming Joey and even if it isn't Joe...I'm still blaming Joe for being so close to someone that would do this sort of thing. Nice hit! Who ever you are! image
    I got hit by this same botl monday, still have no idea I only know of two botls from citrus heights area, so good hit to you!