Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Have Just Given The Order...

DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
2 of you need to be taken out, double tap coming up

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    LOL. Nice way to warn ppl. Who are you getting orders from??
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    zeebra:
    I don't get orders, I give orders....
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    Yea, I saw the order you placed for all the Behikes!!! Now thats an order!!! You started to fire those up yet or you gonna let em rest for a few months/years?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    Yea, I saw the order you placed for all the Behikes!!! Now thats an order!!! You started to fire those up yet or you gonna let em rest for a few months/years?
    I bought 2 singles last summer and since I had these on the way I fired one up a couple weeks ago, exceptional smoke (BHK52) so I have 1 single left and then the boxes, the 54's that just came in already have 13 months on them, the rest about 6 so I'll let the boxes all sleep, the single I'll fire up sometime this summer...These really are exceptional cigars., have you burned any of yours?...I have a Gran Reserva enroute (not the source in the other thread) and a Cohiba Seleccion Piramide, they will also get some serious sleep time...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:

WT, this dude is on a roll today, lol. You must have some pull around here to joke with Scareface like that......
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    I bought 2 singles last summer and since I had these on the way I fired one up a couple weeks ago, exceptional smoke (BHK52) so I have 1 single left and then the boxes, the 54's that just came in already have 13 months on them, the rest about 6 so I'll let the boxes all sleep, the single I'll fire up sometime this summer...These really are exceptional cigars., have you burned any of yours?...I have a Gran Reserva enroute (not the source in the other thread) and a Cohiba Seleccion Piramide, they will also get some serious sleep time...
    Completely agree. I have only one of the 52s but 2 boxes of the 54s. I fired up a 54 with about 6 months on it, and I tell ya, never had a NC come close to what these taste like. I want to get about a year on all of them and start smoking them, so maybe 2 a year and see how they change.

I'm gonna PM ya
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:

WT, this dude is on a roll today, lol. You must have some pull around here to joke with Scareface like that......
    Saw the movie, he dies at the end........LOL