Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Target set #1...

ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
0310 3490 0000 6242 1489

0310 3490 0000 6242 1472

I realized when putting together these packages that I haven't been sending out as many bombs as I used to... This one is round one, from my "Spreading the love" thread.

Comments

• ASHTRAYASHTRAY Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    dude...seriously....wtf is ur issue with asking to be bombed bro???when it happens it happens, but far as im concerned on my end ill make a note to NEVER EVER EVER BOMB U!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    ASHTRAY:
    I have yet to be bombed. you can bomb me if you like?
    Brian sparlin
    505 country lake circle
    Goshen, oh 45122
    again,,rutroh,,,
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    ASHTRAY:
    Brian sparlin
    505 country lake circle
    Goshen, oh 45122
    Ashtray, I get you're relatively new, but isn't this the 4th or 5th time you've asked to be bombed? The surest way to never get bombed is to beg for it.
    I have a idea for ya ashtray....go buy a box of MoW Armadas....send them to me...then ill bomb you back. there settled.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    someone needs to empty the ashtray.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    If you look at his post history you will see it's all about trades or getting bombed.... lol
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    ASHTRAY:
    Brian sparlin
    505 country lake circle
    Goshen, oh 45122
    One box of dried out Swisher Sweet Cherry headed your way!! Don't smoke 'em all at once!!
    lol..i actually thought about that too..but figured it wasnt worth the 3 bucks to ship lol
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    ASHTRAY:
    Brian sparlin
    505 country lake circle
    Goshen, oh 45122
    Enough. If I lived closer to you I would come to your house and smoke in front of you, but give you nothing apart from my 2nd hand smoke.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    rossdavey2:
    ASHTRAY:
    Brian sparlin
    505 country lake circle
    Goshen, oh 45122
    Enough. If I lived closer to you I would come to your house and smoke in front of you, but give you nothing apart from my 2nd hand smoke.
    If you lived in Calif. you wouldn't be able to do that
    oooh..the perfect burn would be to send this guy a fat ass box....with a picture of ten cigars u were going to send him...lol!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    oooh..the perfect burn would be to send this guy a fat ass box....with a picture of ten cigars u were going to send him...lol!
    man that is just wrong
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    lilwing88:
    ASHTRAY:
    Brian sparlin
    505 country lake circle
    Goshen, oh 45122
    One box of dried out Swisher Sweet Cherry headed your way!! Don't smoke 'em all at once!!
    You send him some Swisher Sweets, i'll send him some Black-n-Milds!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    .. Ashtray, I almost never comment when people are being jerks, but come on.. Get to know us, hang around and chat a little. Tell us about yourself, We want to know the guys we are sharing time and smokes with. Would you walk up to a group of guys in a bar and say.. BUY ME A BEER ? Probably not, Because their reaction would most likely be "get the Fvck out of here. " But, hang around with these guys for a while and pretty soon, you can leave your wallet at home, some of the time. Some people find beggars a little bit annoying and you may be reaching that point.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I've been hit! Evan you son of a bee sting, this guy tore me up bad. Dude nailed me with 14 awesome sticks. Below is a pic of his destruction. Gotta throw you a huge thanks brother! A lot of my fav's a few I've really been wanting to try. What's the mystery stick in there? lol It looks and smells d-o-licious!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ha, ha, ha, ha the birthday boy got it. Nice hit......
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    These are the things that happen to people who argue when I'm just trying to spread some love... There is one more victim still, so keep an ear to the ground fellas!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    ejenne87:
    These are the things that happen to people who argue when I'm just trying to spread some love... There is one more victim still, so keep an ear to the ground fellas!
    Well thank you Evan, it was very kind of you. Keep your ear to the ground, it may not be soon but it will come my friend it will come