Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

got hit twice by botl's

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
since im such a da that cant figure out how to post pictures even after i got them uploaded on flicker and photobucket,lol, anyway, bombed back by firetruckguy with a cain torp. and nub(maduros i think), san miguel torp.,5vegas relic torp.,mow ruination torp.,5vegas gold maduro torp.,diesel unholiness cocktail,lhcof toro,lhc dos capas toro(been wanting to try this one!),patel bros(this one too) torp,5vegas limitada 2009 torp,camacho pe toro, mow torp,ladc beli, and a mow armada(dayum) , icpleel hit me with a rp 15th year anny. toro,a camacho triple maddy torp.,esteban carreras 10 anos(wow), a room 101(wow), af hemingway(i think),af anejo(yummy),,morrow castle toro,(love these), la aurora 107( havent tried), gurkha empire II,gurkha centurian perfecto, Tatuaje La Verite Vintage '08 (wow), cain daytona, torp. and a mystery toro and a lighter too!,,, thanks men! sorry i have yet to figure out how to post pictures, still working on it but my head hurts,lol , ftg image , icpleel image also gave me something to spark up with image

Comments