Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hit Has Been Ordered

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
9101 1501 3471 1725 9929 05

Sorry my friend I know I promised I wouldn't....what can I say I am Italian it is what we do.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Sir, I mean Mike. I hope your not making a mistake here with this message....
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    The best way to learn is through mistakes. No guts no glory
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I don't recall giving any hit orders? Am I missing something? Do I NEED to give an order?
    Diamondog:
    I don't recall giving any hit orders? Am I missing something? Do I NEED to give an order?

No offense to you MR. DD(Scareface), but I think their not worried about you giving a order. That's why their solo, I'm just saying........
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    I never make mistakes but you can relax.....this time
    Diamondog:
    You are not the only one with a long reach, my friend.
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

The was a close call, lol.
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

I lied brother....instead of placing a hit on you I did send my boys to smack you and your crew around a bit.....you know to keep you guys honest. You should of got it by now.
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

I lied brother....instead of placing a hit on you I did send my boys to smack you and your crew around a bit.....you know to keep you guys honest. You should of got it by now.

WTTTT, you got your boys after me???? We drink good coffee together. Have a good cigar and talk about different cigars and this is how you treat me??? It is what it is.........
    RCY Cigars:
    WTTTT, you got your boys after me???? We drink good coffee together. Have a good cigar and talk about different cigars and this is how you treat me??? It is what it is.........
    It is out of love for my brother that I do it. I thought you understood how it worked when you became a made man.
    MTuccelli:
    Diamondog:
    Maybe our familles need to join.....become one...
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    With all the Hits/Bombs flying...someone should take up some stock in "mail boxes". " smile and wave boys...smile and wave..."
    Diamondog:
    MTuccelli:
    Diamondog:
    You are highly respected my Northern Brother. I would be honored to have my family join yours.
    MTuccelli:
    Diamondog:
    MTuccelli:
    Diamondog:
    You are highly respected my Northern Brother. I would be honored to have my family join yours.

Looks like people are joining forces around here and I'm stuck in the middle. First order, make the people happy. Well, my unit just got a small donation from this new mobster. I received an email yesterday for a gift certificate from CCOM with a note. It said," To: Rick a.k.a RCY Cigars From: MTuccelli the Godfather. Thank you guys for all you do for our country". I guess now I'll be rendering my services to two mob boss's since I just got paid off and I didn't ask for it. I've told the guys and they say thank you . This was way over the top.....
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    MTucelli: Rick came in the room yesterday with a rather dejected look on his face. He tells me that we've been paid off by the mob boss. After all the drive by's, bombs you've dropped and missles launched, haven't you thought stop for a second and look at the destruction caused? It's a mess over here and we are sleeping in the great outdoors because you have completely obliterated every last thing we have. Holy Crap man. At least give us a chance to regroup.
    Welcome to gangland circa 70's & 80's....
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    Diamondog:
    MTuccelli:
    Diamondog:

Looks like people are joining forces around here and I'm stuck in the middle. First order, make the people happy. Well, my unit just got a small donation from this new mobster. I received an email yesterday for a gift certificate from CCOM with a note. It said," To: Rick a.k.a RCY Cigars From: MTuccelli the Godfather. Thank you guys for all you do for our country". I guess now I'll be rendering my services to two mob boss's since I just got paid off and I didn't ask for it. I've told the guys and they say thank you . This was way over the top.....
    You guys deserve what you get.....and I mean that in a good way lol
    Lakota72:
    MTucelli: Rick came in the room yesterday with a rather dejected look on his face. He tells me that we've been paid off by the mob boss. After all the drive by's, bombs you've dropped and missles launched, haven't you thought stop for a second and look at the destruction caused? It's a mess over here and we are sleeping in the great outdoors because you have completely obliterated every last thing we have. Holy Crap man. At least give us a chance to regroup.
    I am really sorry about that.....who am I kidding I ain't sorry.....welcome to the family
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Much appreciated.