Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Packs enroute to Texas and Louisiana

j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
PuroFreak and alienmisprint, ordinances inbound.

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Awesome, the direct approach, lol. Wait....unless this is just a misdirection for the REAL bombs.....Jebus, this place has gotten so trigger happy that I think I'm getting paranoid.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    WTH?? I thought I told you to wait till I could see what I have up for trade! lol Sneaky S.O.B. just had to make the first strike didn't ya? ;)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak and alienmisprint, ordinances inbound.

Nicccceeeeee!!!!! Get'em........
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    PuroFreak:
    WTH?? I thought I told you to wait till I could see what I have up for trade! lol Sneaky S.O.B. just had to make the first strike didn't ya? ;)
    Oops. :)
    Oh and just to be clear Jason, though I'm sure you know already, when I send out a bomb I do it with no expectations of getting anything back, that's not what I'm after, just want to share some good smokes with those who want to try them.
    LoL I know, I was just trying to be nice and offer a trade. You've always treated me very well in our trades!
    Well, I can understand that, and I certainly won't say no to return fire. Just keep it reasonable, I just replaced my mailbox. :)
    I hope you didn't get an expensive replacement... I'm just sayin...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    j0z3r:
    Oh and just to be clear Jason, though I'm sure you know already, when I send out a bomb I do it with no expectations of getting anything back, that's not what I'm after, just want to share some good smokes with those who want to try them.

Sir, thank you for setting the record straight. Couldn't have said that any better.

Can't wait to see what happens. Puro deserves all of it and Alien....
    And we have a direct hit!! I just went out to check the mail and didn't even notice the package next to the door until I was walking back to the house... BOOOOM! Joe tossed a couple 2011 Limitadas my way and threw in an extra stick which just happens to be one of my favorites and it isn't made anymore. The Xikar Defiance! Fantastic stick! Thanks a lot Joe! You're a stand-up guy as always!
    Photobucket
    PuroFreak:
    And we have a direct hit!! I just went out to check the mail and didn't even notice the package next to the door until I was walking back to the house... BOOOOM! Joe tossed a couple 2011 Limitadas my way and threw in an extra stick which just happens to be one of my favorites and it isn't made anymore. The Xikar Defiance! Fantastic stick! Thanks a lot Joe! You're a stand-up guy as always!
    Photobucket
    Aw ***! Nice hit Joe, Jason and I were talking about the Defiances not too long ago. I didn't even realize you had those.
    PuroFreak:
    Photobucket
    I would take a picture and post it, but no need, I'll just use Jason's, lol. I also got hit with 2 of the new '11s and a Defiance. A Defiance, man. Thank you Joe, this was completely uncalled for and completely awesome.