Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Quit...Just can't do this anymore UPDATED w/ picture

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
I can't believe the day has come that I have to say these words, I QUIT; this forum has finally gotten to me.

I have tried my best to be a nice guy around here.
I have done my share of trades.
I have run contests.
I have played in the games.
I have welcomed neewbies with some serious bombs.
I have given information freely.
I have even herfed with some of you guys
I have tried to help guys out with their "Top 3 List".
I have played the lottery.
I have religiously followed the "Daily Hottie Thread".

For all that I have done, this is how I get repaid?!?!?!?!?

A bomb hit my mailbox today and took out all that I have worked for; my damn house is gone (not to worry, somehow the 20 ct humi survived). What the hell could have caused all this damage? Still sitting inside my mailbox, which was in my next door neighbors yard, was a small box containing candles, that's right CANDLES!!!!!!!!! These were special candles however, Canadian candles, the best kind.

It seems Steve, aka Diamondog, aka DD, aka Mr. Daily Hottie Thread, aka The Crazy Canadian Bomber (ok, I made that last one up), took it upon himself (and a little bit of help from some other BOTL's (ones that have been in my house)) to make sure my little 20 ct would have a little ISOM flavor in it; he graciously sent the following:

H Upmann Magnum 50 (box date 4/09)
H. Upmann #2 (box date 5/09)
Montecristo #2 (box date 9/08)
Partagas Serie P #2 (box date 2/06)
RyJ Belicoso (box date 6/09)
Trinidad Robusto Extra (box date 9/09)

Steve, I cannot thank you enough for your generousity. These will definately go into a special place in the humi and you'll be thought of (PAYBACK) with every one I smoke.

Guys like Steve truely make this forum great.

Comments