Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Viaje Trade

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Looking to trade for Viaje cigars. I have a lot to trade with and am looking for single sticks to fivers. Let me know what you are looking for and we can work out a trade. Depending what you have to offer I have some high end sticks I am willing to part with for these. I always include extras in my trades!

White Label Project - Not Candela
Double Edge Sword
Satori
Exclusivo Jar
Original Skull and Bones
Skull & Bones ? also called mystery cigar
Holiday Blend 2009
TNT
Samurai
Oro & Oro VOR
VPR
Any other Viaje you want to offer

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Jake, I admire your persistence, brother. You are a man on a mission. Best of luck, my friend.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Really wish I could help. Unfortunately I've never even seen a Vaije in person, let alone own many. Good Luck!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Next time I'm at Federal, I'll ask Ben what he has for stock on these. I know he had the satori, Oro, summer and holiday (he was actually talking about putting the holiday 09 away for a few years and releasing it in their aging room when it's ready). I'll shoot you a pm since we already did a trade for some of these.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Rob1110:
    Next time I'm at Federal, I'll ask Ben what he has for stock on these. I know he had the satori, Oro, summer and holiday (he was actually talking about putting the holiday 09 away for a few years and releasing it in their aging room when it's ready). I'll shoot you a pm since we already did a trade for some of these.
    Please let me know. I would like to pick up any of those. Especially Holiday 09, Satori, and Summer. Depending what it is I am considering trading some high end stuff including my rare Tats.
    Would anyone here be interested in buying five or ten packs of Holiday Blend 2010, 50/50 Black, Exclusivo Shorts, or Platino VPR? I can get all of these but they are not cheap. If there is enough interest I can secure boxes of these or pick some up for guys. With a box purchase they are a little cheaper of course.If anyone wants a full box I know I can get Holiday Blend 2010, Oro, Platino, and maybe 50/50 Black.

I am still looking for what I originally posted. They either use voodoo, Disney Magic, or crack in these. I am a Viaje whore now.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    jsnake:
    Would anyone here be interested in buying five or ten packs of Holiday Blend 2010, 50/50 Black, Exclusivo Shorts, or Platino VPR? I can get all of these but they are not cheap. If there is enough interest I can secure boxes of these or pick some up for guys. With a box purchase they are a little cheaper of course.If anyone wants a full box I know I can get Holiday Blend 2010, Oro, Platino, and maybe 50/50 Black.

I am still looking for what I originally posted. They either use voodoo, Disney Magic, or crack in these. I am a Viaje whore now.
    I'd love to buy 5 packs of all of those. Unfortunatly my ciagr budget is busted at the moment. If u can still get em in a month or so I may be in.
    Thinking about June 1st timeframe
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    im with t_evan....in a month from now i can scoop a little bit of money for a 5 pack
    I might snag a box or two and post up the info to share the wealth.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    ok just keep me informed on what u get please.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    jsnake:
    Looking to trade for Viaje cigars. I have a lot to trade with and am looking for single sticks to fivers. Let me know what you are looking for and we can work out a trade. Depending what you have to offer I have some high end sticks I am willing to part with for these. I always include extras in my trades!

White Label Project - Not Candela
    Double Edge Sword
    Satori
    Exclusivo Jar
    Original Skull and Bones
    Skull & Bones ? also called mystery cigar
    Holiday Blend 2009
    TNT
    Samurai
    Oro & Oro VOR
    VPR
    Any other Viaje you want to offer

Jake, looks like you're into Viaje. Are you still looking for any of these ? I'll send you a PM.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    jsnake you gotta PM
    Sorry I have been off here a few days. PM's replied to. I went camping for my vacation this year and started on the day I found out I lost my job again. This time due to flooding. Anyways I made it another week with the vacation but it was hard to relax. I did some fishing and caught my first bass ever and a second one that was even bigger. Smoked the heck out of some cigars.