Home Non Cigar Related

Obama Goes Golfing on Memorial Day

2»

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Vulchor:
    ::::sigh::::
    I know...... I'm a lost cause. My wife tells me all the time ;-)
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Look I hate Obama with a fiery passion but to say he should have no leisure time at all because you're not happy with the way things are going is rediculous.
    wwestern:
    Look I hate Obama with a fiery passion but to say he should have no leisure time at all because you're not happy with the way things are going is rediculous.
    Ok, I concede..... He's allowed limited leisure time, sure. But golfing 2-3 times a week? There should be a limit. Like I said, it's a temp gig. No one forced him into it. He was elected by millions of Americans. He should respect their votes by at least looking like he's working hard.

I know it's a kind of trivial criticism of Obama.... But it does speak to his character. Trust me, it will be an even bigger issue as the campaigns grow and we get closer to the election next year. Character is a big part of the decision making process for many voters.

Everything the president does or says is fair game to criticism. He's an elected official who has over 250 Million bosses. We're entitled to voice our concerns and criticisms.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    lilwing88:
    Ok, I concede..... He's allowed limited leisure time, sure. But golfing 2-3 times a week? There should be a limit. Like I said, it's a temp gig. No one forced him into it. He was elected by millions of Americans. He should respect their votes by at least looking like he's working hard.

i disagree. this is why we have elections. if he pisses enough people off, he will get voted out. thats how it works.
    lilwing88:
    I know it's a kind of trivial criticism of Obama.... But it does speak to his character. Trust me, it will be an even bigger issue as the campaigns grow and we get closer to the election next year. Character is a big part of the decision making process for many voters.

Everything the president does or says is fair game to criticism. He's an elected official who has over 250 Million bosses. We're entitled to voice our concerns and criticisms.
    i agree with that. but he is still a US citizen. unless you want your free time regulated more than it is, you should hesitate to regulate anyone's free time.
    kuzi16:
    lilwing88:

i disagree. this is why we have elections. if he pisses enough people off, he will get voted out. thats how it works.
    lilwing88:

i agree with that. but he is still a US citizen. unless you want your free time regulated more than it is, you should hesitate to regulate anyone's free time.
    I'm not saying his time should be "regulated" somehow.... You're right, he's a free man. He can decide how often or little he does anything. But his decisions have consequences. No arguing that.
    all decisions do
    As I said earlier if he's on the golf course he's not doing more damage to our freedom. By the time he leaves office I hope he's the next fucking Arnold Palmer.
    wwestern:
    As I said earlier if he's on the golf course he's not doing more damage to our freedom. By the time he leaves office I hope he's the next fucking Arnold Palmer.
    yeah... but does he have an drink namerd after him ?
    kuzi16:
    wwestern:
    yeah... but does he have an drink namerd after him ?
    Not only does he but he has a t-shirt made about his drink.
    http://www.cafepress.com/+sucka_drank_the_koolaid_white_tshirt,325978969
  • sdloco30sdloco30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    Vulchor:
    Then Loco....he should not golf, or for that matter have any recreation or "enjoyment" time in office correct? There will be men and women in harms way his entire presidency (if it ended today or in 6 years), so I guess he cannot do anything in that time because his guys will always be "risking their lives under his command".

You obviously missed the part where I said he doesn't need to make "everything". Sure he can have recreation time, but to do it instead of his obligations as President? Comon man
    I didnt know he missed an "OBLIGATION", he may have missed some things that some people can criticize as a better use of his time, but he didnt miss any obligation or promised appearance that I am aware of.
  • sdloco30sdloco30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    You seem to not know the meaning of the word "OBLIGATION", so here's the definition:
    something by which a person is bound or obliged to do certain things, and which arises out of a sense of duty or results from custom, law, etc.
    His only sense of duty that day was golf...
    You seem to not understand the word BOUND. Or the fact the word you were attempting to define was also used in the definition. Big difference between should do something and BOUND to do.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    lilwing88:
    wwestern:
    Ok, I concede..... He's allowed limited leisure time, sure. But golfing 2-3 times a week? There should be a limit. Like I said, it's a temp gig. No one forced him into it. He was elected by millions of Americans hundreds of mainstream media slobbering idiots. He should respect their votes the free pass they gave him by at least looking like he's working hard.

Fixed it for ya.
    cabinetmaker:
    lilwing88:
    wwestern:
    Ok, I concede..... He's allowed limited leisure time, sure. But golfing 2-3 times a week? There should be a limit. Like I said, it's a temp gig. No one forced him into it. He was elected by millions of Americans hundreds of mainstream media slobbering idiots. He should respect their votes the free pass they gave him by at least looking like he's working hard.

Fixed it for ya.
    LOL!!! imageimageimage

It's funny cuz it's true......
    lilwing88:
    cabinetmaker:
    lilwing88:
    wwestern:

Fixed it for ya.
    LOL!!! imageimageimage

It's funny cuz it's true......
    +1