Home Ratings & Reviews

Vengeance Series 98

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
anyone tried these and thoughts?

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jj20030:
    If you like Kristoff you can tell they are related. Spice with a nut and wood core. There was a cocoa kind of sweetness to it as well. Aroma was what stood out for me, this one was very pleasant. One of those cigars that are worth a try, and I would smoke again.. but not one that makes me want to run out and buy a box.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    kaspera79:
    jj20030:
    If you like Kristoff you can tell they are related. Spice with a nut and wood core. There was a cocoa kind of sweetness to it as well. Aroma was what stood out for me, this one was very pleasant. One of those cigars that are worth a try, and I would smoke again.. but not one that makes me want to run out and buy a box.
    thanks cause i saw a deal on a box
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    kaspera79:
    jj20030:
    I feel the same, nice cigar but not box worthy for me. If I saw these included in a variety pack I would be happy to have some more.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    kaspera79:
    jj20030:
    .... Well with a little age these get better, I just discovered. I enjoyed this one with six months age on it, a lot more than the last one I remember. The spicey/Peppery mellowed out and there was this coffee bean taste that I really liked which made an appearance. It was a real flavor party for the first half and than settled into real smooth sort of wood core flavor during second half. Construction was perfect. Ash held on past halfway and I never had a more perfect burn line and rate on any cigar. I must say that I will get more of these when a deal comes around. I have never put a C.A type number rating on a cigar before, but this one would be 92-93. At least to me.