Home Non Cigar Related

Most Stupid Comment Ever!!

PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/06/obama-solicitor-general-if-you-dont-mandate-earn-less-money

This is one of, if not THE, most retarded comments I've ever heard any political figure make! But this comment is very revealing. The administration is telling exactly what their goals are with this comment. They want people to be forced to rely on the government rather than taking care of themselves. And with their policies driving unemployment numbers back up, it won't be hard to do!

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Best comment I've heard so far, from Neal Boortz - "When it comes to the economy, voting for Obama in 2012 is like strapping on a suicide vest and giving the detonator to your ex-wife"
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    The sad part of it, is that they are telling us exactly what they want. They want to force the people to have no other option but to turn to the government so they can force a single payer system on a country where the majority are opposed to it. And this individual mandate is just one small portion of Obamacare that is trying to achieve that goal.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Nothing surprises me from this administration
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    And did you catch his name?? Neal Kumar Katyal. Does that sound somehow arabic to you?? Am I guilty of profiling?? WTF!!!

Marty

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    jlmarta:
    And did you catch his name?? Neal Kumar Katyal. Does that sound somehow arabic to you?? Am I guilty of profiling?? WTF!!!

Marty

No he isn't Arabic... He is a stoner that went to White Castle with his buddy Harold! LoL