Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Someone please tell me...

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
when did 3 mean 21? Today I got a package from RCY Cigars and it was suppose to have a couple of the Carlos Torano Dominico that I posted about in the Top three thread. Instead of the three I get a Mazo of 20 and a single Jimenes. Now I ain't really complaining just wanted to know if our tax dollars have been wasted on our educational system

Rick you are one heck of a BOTL but more importantly your love for others has no equal and is contagious. Thanks for the sticks :o)

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Rick is awesome.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    21 is the new 1 ,lol, great hit!
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Rick is a BEAST!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Geebus Rick! That's it I'm ordering him a math tutor or something....lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ooops, my bad lol.....

Seriously, I didn't want to take a chance on shipping from here anymore. I love those cigars and I know if he doesn't like them. He will bomb other people with them and send some to me, :). It's actually a win, win......

And don't take it out on me, you can thank Alienmisprint. He's the culprit. He sent those with 2 and half years of age on them and I was hooked.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    RCY Cigars:
    Ooops, my bad lol.....

Seriously, I didn't want to take a chance on shipping from here anymore. I love those cigars and I know if he doesn't like them. He will bomb other people with them and send some to me, :). It's actually a win, win......

And don't take it out on me, you can thank Alienmisprint. He's the culprit. He sent those with 2 and half years of age on them and I was hooked.
    You and Alienmisprint have been wreaking havoc on this forum. Your time will come sir
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I take it you have tried one of the new ones and it lived up to expectations, Rick?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    alienmisprint:
    I take it you have tried one of the new ones and it lived up to expectations, Rick?

Almost, but after some time I'm sure it will be there. I still enjoyed this one, the flavors were stronger but not bad.