Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

500th post coming up **We Have A Winner**

1235»

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    So im really not trying to cause drama here, but im going to be a stickler....Bige1371 highest number he chose during the week was 431.........Adros highest number he chose was 468 for the week......they both won cuz they didnt go over the winning number of 487 correct? My number was 475.......just saying lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    So im really not trying to cause drama here, but im going to be a stickler....Bige1371 highest number he chose during the week was 431.........Adros highest number he chose was 468 for the week......they both won cuz they didnt go over the winning number of 487 correct? My number was 475.......just saying lol
    Joey,
    The rules stated that the person above the winner and the person below the winner would win also. Since jfaciane won the contest, with the winning number the brothers who picked directly above him and directly below him are winners, the numbers they picked are irrelevent. The "runner-up" winners were based on position to the winning number, not based on whether thier number was closest to the winning number.
    Hope this helps.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    bandyt09:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Joey,
    The rules stated that the person above the winner and the person below the winner would win also. Since jfaciane won the contest, with the winning number the brothers who picked directly above him and directly below him are winners, the numbers they picked are irrelevent. The "runner-up" winners were based on position to the winning number, not based on whether thier number was closest to the winning number.
    Hope this helps.
    Exactly their numbers didn't matter just their position next to the winner
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Great contest! Congrats to the winners...
    If anybody here knows jfaciane would you please contact him and tell him I need his shipping info. Or if you have his shipping info can you PM it to me so I can get his winnings off to him. I want to get this done before the next contest.....yes I said next....will be coming up in a couple of more days.
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    Photobucket Got my 5 Pack today. Thanks Buddy
    You are welcome, I am glad they made it safely. Wasn't sure how they would of arrived with the crazy weather we have been having lately. Now all I need is the winner to respond with their info and everybody will be taken care of :o)
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    He speaks the truth Joey! Great contest Mike! Awesome prizes! Congrats to the winners.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    MTuccelli:
    We have our winners!!! First I would like to thank everyone for taking part in this and making it fun. Before I announce the grand prize winner I will announce the 2 brothers that will receive a 5 pack because they posted before or after the winning number. Both bige1371 and adros will be receiving a 5 pack. bige1371 posted before the winning number and adros posted after the winning number.

Out of all the numbers one BOTL here nailed it. The winning number picked by a random number generator was 487. The winner of the grand prize is jfaciane. Congratulations brother you will be receiving a 20 count humidor and 10 sticks. Please PM me your shipping info. bige1371 and adros I have your info already and will get your 5er out today.

June 20,2011

Thanks for the Contest and Congrats to the winners!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    bandyt09:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Joey,
    Hope this helps.

Thanks for the Excellent Explanation of the Already very clear rules! !! Good contest!
    I don't know why the original winner has not replied to my PM. I hope he is OK and nothing has happened. However in all fairness it has been a week since my 500 post contest has ended. So I have picked another winner and because of that we also have 2 new runners up.

Should jfaciane contact me I will put something together for him, so I think this is a win....win for everybody. I hit the random number generator and it spit out the number 429. That means the grand prize winner is lonewolf2011 and the brothers that posted before and after him, adros and klgoldman are the runners up. PM's have been sent. lonewolf2011 and klgoldman please send me your shipping info.

• klgoldmanklgoldman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    You're a mad man with these! Thanks bro!
    All prize winning s shipped today

lonewolf 2011 9101 1288 8230 0758 6934 85

adros 9101 7850 9140 1113 9985 33

klgoldman 9101 7850 9140 1113 9897 46

I packed with a humi pillow but with this crazy weather we are having anything can happen. If for some reason your sticks have issues let me know and I will reship them.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    thanks for contest bro!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Congrats to the winners!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Congrats guys!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Mike, you are the man! Your contest is very generous to everyone involved and I think you handled the second round in the fairest way possible. Congrats to the winners.