Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombs Away!!!

Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
The last bombs from Germany. 27* 40' 22.90" -097* 23' 08.70"; 33* 11' 56.19" -084* 15' 35.85"; 38* 44' 25.25" -093* 37' 55.07"; 41* 53' 11.20" -087* 38' 04.18" Shot Out! See you guys in about a month.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Off the chain, he has lost his mind.....
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Quite coherent actually. Hope these guys enjoy them.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    LOL! Grids!! Lets see how many people know how to work a map! This should be easy!
    Awww, you had to give it away! I was hoping someone would look at it and go WTF?
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Shoot I already figured out where the (4) packages are going. Texas, Georgia, Missouri, Illinois. I can give cities if need be. But they can wonder if they are the lucky ones...if they live in those states.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Geebus! There must be something in the beer over in Germany making you guys crazy!!!
    I'm pretty sure it's all the rain here. It's making me crazy. Just wait till I get back to the states and the heat hits me. Who know's what I'll do then.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jr_p951:
    Shoot I already figured out where the (4) packages are going. Texas, Georgia, Missouri, Illinois. I can give cities if need be. But they can wonder if they are the lucky ones...if they live in those states.
    Awshit....

The Sniper:
    jr_p951:
    Awshit....

Mwaaahahahahahaha.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Georgia bomb landed in my mail box today. Thanks guys amazing BOTL. Sorry I can't post pics
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Got mine from Lakota today. Awesome smokes. A MOW Ruination, Padilla Serie 68, and LPH Maduro.... all snuggled safely inside a boot stein from Germany..... pics to come.

Thanks, brother. You're too kind.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    And you guys were worried about me.....

State side is going to be crazy....
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Dropped my first bomb in the mail this morning (along with 3 trades)...I can see how so many of you enjoy this!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Lakota72:
    The Sniper:
    jr_p951:
    Awshit....

Mwaaahahahahahaha.
    Here was my damage from Lakota....

What an awesome stein!!! AND it was loaded with three delicious sticks (including a La Perla Habana, which I have been wanting to try for quite some time now). No pics of the sticks, cause they spontaneously combusted... sort of. However, unlike Slick Willie I inhaled like a MOFO and loved every moment of those sticks! :-D Thanks Lakota! Completely uncalled for but greatly appreciated nonetheless. Travel safe coming home my friend!

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    lilwing88:
    Got mine from Lakota today. Awesome smokes. A MOW Ruination, Padilla Serie 68, and LPH Maduro.... all snuggled safely inside a boot stein from Germany..... pics to come.

Pic as promised:

Cool boot stein.

3 delicious smokes.

Thanks again, Lakota!
    That is great! I am glad to hear that they got there. Thanks for the help on Rick's nuclear bomb.
    RCY Cigars:
    And you guys were worried about me.....

State side is going to be crazy....
    I think Yoda has trained the young Jedi very well.
    Lakota72:
    The last bombs from Germany. 27* 40' 22.90" -097* 23' 08.70"; 33* 11' 56.19" -084* 15' 35.85"; 38* 44' 25.25" -093* 37' 55.07"; 41* 53' 11.20" -087* 38' 04.18" Shot Out! See you guys in about a month.
    Bombing Campaing--Complete. Taking a quick break to reload and fire for effect on new locations.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    lilwing88:
    lilwing88:

Pic as promised:

Cool boot stein.

3 delicious smokes.

Thanks again, Lakota!
    DAS BOOT PT 2!!!
    Ok so I had to do it again. I was getting the itch to drop a couple more bombs. Nothing too big but just enough to let the neighbors a couple blocks away know that someone just got shook up pretty good.

0311 0240 0000 5012 5493

0311 0240 0000 5012 5486
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Jeez O man. Are they out of boots yet? LOL.
    Well I am back in the States so I don't have anymore boots. But....I do have something up my sleeve for later on in the year. More Gemany things will be flying.
    Thinking about doing a contest here pretty soon as well that involves some very nice sticks and something uber nice to go along with it.