Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOOM! RYC cigars and Lakota 72 you bad men

rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
So RYC cigars and Lakota 72 dropped a bomb on me today. They sent me the weekend blitz from last weekend which had 2 each of gurkha crest, cain daytona, punisher, cuba libera one, and nica ponts.

Guys thank you so much. It really means a lot.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Wow, that was fast. Anytime my friend, enjoy. We figured you'll like something out of that package :).
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Man both you guys are crazy! International bombings like this...govt might be on to you guys....lol.
    zeebra:
    Man both you guys are crazy! International bombings like this...govt might be on to you guys....lol.

I'm watching you, wait until we get back, lol....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    OMG that's insane. Those guys are certifiable. I'm still suffering from PTSD from them both bombing the crap outta me! Very nice hit on a great bork!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

I'm watching you, wait until you get back, no lol-ing here...
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Just a mean old meany.....
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    That was super quick! Man I hope you enjoy them. Like Rick said guys, just wait until we get home!
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Just a mean old meany.....
    I have to laugh at that.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Guys I really can't say how much this one meant. I was eyeing this DD as it had a number of sticks I was wanting to try as well as a few I know I liked. I just wasn't able to pull the trigger. When we I get back on my feet you guys will be getting hit. It may take a while, but it will be coming your way.
    rossdavey2:
    Guys I really can't say how much this one meant. I was eyeing this DD as it had a number of sticks I was wanting to try as well as a few I know I liked. I just wasn't able to pull the trigger. When we I get back on my feet you guys will be getting hit. It may take a while, but it will be coming your way.

Man, enjoy those stogies. We are not worried about getting hit or payback. You just worry about storage for those sticks and smoking them...
    RCY Cigars:
    rossdavey2:

Man, enjoy those stogies. We are not worried about getting hit or payback. You just worry about storage for those sticks and smoking them...
    +1 Amen my friend.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:
    rossdavey2:

+1 Amen my friend.
    When exactly do you guy's return State side RCY and Lakota?
    Honestly, I don't think any of us have an idea. It could be a week possibly two or more. All depends on the availabilty of cargo aircraft. It's pretty much a hurry up an wait situation at this point.