Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed again!

Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
Cigars in the mailbox! Courtesy of RCY Cigars via Millenium, I'm doubly in your debt, sirs. This comes at a good/bad time for me. Good, because all I can afford right now are Primeros. Bad, because all I can afford right now are Primeros. I never had it so good between a rock and a hard place before. Hmm...;)

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! They are both awesome brothers, nice work guys!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    No problem Sir, felt bad I couldn't find those cigars you were looking for here in Germany. I hope you enjoy them and thanks Millenium for the re-direction fire.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    anytime brotha.....im real glad u got them....that was my first little sneak attack.......lol....i def will be getting into more of these.....!!! anytime rcy!!!! it was fun....always nice to surprise others
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Amos Umwhat:
    Cigars in the mailbox! Courtesy of RCY Cigars via Millenium, I'm doubly in your debt, sirs. This comes at a good/bad time for me. Good, because all I can afford right now are Primeros. Bad, because all I can afford right now are Primeros. I never had it so good between a rock and a hard place before. Hmm...;)
    Glad to hear you got a nice bombing during some rough times. Great guys here.