Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gentlemen . . . it begins today

xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Is that Chuck Norris? I couldn't tell, he's not doing a round-house...
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Can't be Chuck...no beard of epic awesomeness
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    It's Chuck's long-lost cousin, Saxton Hale.
    skweekz:
    Can't be Chuck...no beard of epic awesomeness
    Chuck has the Beard, Saxton Hale has the mustache and the chest hair, growing naturally in the shape of his native country, Australia

For references:

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Um... what the f*ck...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Hayblet:
    Um... what the f*ck...
    Yeah. What he said. Holy Christmas.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    LOL, that is F'ing awesome.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    boydmcgowan:
    LOL, that is F'ing awesome.
    Yes it is!
    I hate being attacked by lions while I'm getting my hair cut.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    skweekz:
    That must be annoying. I can see it now:

Barber: "How would you like your hair cut Sir?"

Skweekz: "I'd like a medium fade and take some off the top and wait did you just hear that?"

Barber: "No, I didn't hear anything. What was it?"

Skweekz: "Son of a.....it's another gd lion! Hold my chair I'll be right......"
    Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha'? I hurt people.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    That must be annoying. I can see it now:

Barber: "How would you like your hair cut Sir?"

Skweekz: "I'd like a medium fade and take some off the top and wait did you just hear that?"

Barber: "No, I didn't hear anything. What was it?"

Skweekz: "Son of a.....it's another gd lion! Hold my chair I'll be right......"
    That was funny
    Gentlemen . . . tomorrow, it begins.

For more on Saxton Hale, the man who I take my inspiration from, I refer you to this accurate, true-to-life, artistic recreation (right-click on image, "View Image" if it's too amazing for your computer to handle):

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    xmacro:
    Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha'? I hurt people.
    hurt me and ill hurt you back ! lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    My favorite part about Saxon Hale is that he's ROCKIN THE ***-N-BALL SHORTS! WITH the boots! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The Sniper:
    My favorite part about Saxon Hale is that he's ROCKIN THE ***-N-BALL SHORTS! WITH the boots! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

His shorts are a little too short for my comfort level. All he's missing is a pair of rainbow suspenders
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    God Bless Valve, what a great developer...Now dammit where is HL2 Ep3
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    My favorite part about Saxon Hale is that he's ROCKIN THE COC-N-BALL SHORTS! WITH the boots! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

His shorts are a little too short for my comfort level. All he's missing is a pair of rainbow suspenders

Yes very strange that the ultimate Teddy Roosevelt/ConservativeRepub Uber male is just 2 clicks south of a gay pride marching teddy bear, rocking those shorts all the while.
    blurr:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    My favorite part about Saxon Hale is that he's ROCKIN THE COC-N-BALL SHORTS! WITH the boots! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yes very strange that the ultimate Teddy Roosevelt/ConservativeRepub Uber male is just 2 clicks south of a gay pride marching teddy bear, rocking those shorts all the while.
    Saxton Hale, and the artistic recreations, take place in the 60's, when the shorts/boots were still fashionable, like Speedo's or beating up hippies

At any rate:

ShotgunJohn:
    God Bless Valve, what a great developer...Now dammit where is HL2 Ep3
    Valve can't count to 3 (l4d, portal, tf, HL . . .)
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    xmacro:
    blurr:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:

Saxton Hale, and the artistic recreations, take place in the 60's, when the shorts/boots were still fashionable, like Speedo's or beating up hippies

At any rate:

WTF beating up hippies is not fashionable now?!
    wwestern:
    xmacro:
    blurr:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:

At any rate:

WTF beating up hippies is not fashionable now?!
    It used to be the cops helped you out when you wanted to beat a protesting hippy, now they arrest you Sad [:(]
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Saxon Hale........You Son of a B!tch!!!!!You owe me a front porch, new door and trellis. I am no longer going to replace the mailbox as it does me no good. Do you understand what you have done? My 5 year old daughters birthday party is SATURDAY you S.O.B. and now I have all this work to do, thanks so much. Here is a picture of the little nuke bomb that went off today...........

don't bother explaining as I am off to buy another 20 count humi...........

In all seriousness, thanks so much brother.

PS Yes, I am serious that it is my daughters birthday party on Saturday.

Just gettin' ya back for that Paradigm/MOW PA/etc you bombed me with a few months back :)
    xmacro:
    Just gettin' ya back for that Paradigm/MOW PA/etc you bombed me with a few months back :)

I was just expecting some B&M's or at best some Swishers for it, LOL.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Sweet, nice to see you get your butt kicked a little. Nice get back Xmacro....
    RCY Cigars:
    Sweet, nice to see you get your butt kicked a little. Nice get back Xmacro....

What are you talking about? I'm just some innocent laid back guy with only a small 20 ct humi to my name..............Oh Ricky, you will know what a butt kicking will be soon my friend, LOL

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Saxton Hale round housed my mail box then tried to hit on my wife! Luckily he was distracted by an out of control gila monster and I got the women folk inside. He dropped this on his way out though!
    xmacro - was that you? Just got the everloving CRAP bombed outta me and want to make sure I get teh props up on the right thread this time. LOL

The Sniper:
    xmacro - was that you? Just got the everloving CRAP bombed outta me and want to make sure I get teh props up on the right thread this time. LOL

Don't you EVER send the kind of bomb you did last time, you son of a b!tch!! After that, I had to hire contractors to rebuild my entire yard and most of my patio with the crater you left!!

Paybacks a b!tch, ain't it?

xmacro:
    The Sniper:

Don't you EVER send the kind of bomb you did last time, you son of a b!tch!! After that, I had to hire contractors to rebuild my entire yard and most of my patio with the crater you left!!

Paybacks a b!tch, ain't it?

LOL OK, OK - maybe I DID have a little return fire coming (you've got a long memory my friend, I completely forgot about that!), but sweet Jesus! Why did the others you got on this bombing run get conventional munitions, while I got a NUKE?

Im embarrassed to post pics!

.... cryin bout your yard and patio.... I got a whole dayum subdivision to rebuild.... homeowners association doesnt cover sh!t like this.... neighbors all homeless and b!tchin.... "Sniper and his dayum cigar bombs, mak mak mak mak mak".... bunch of crybabies, thats what I think....

:-D Thanks brother!