Home General Discussion

The Newbie welcoming thread.

Comments

• coachrumcoachrum Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Thanks for the welcome, Joe. I was encoouraged to check out this site from a friend at a local cigar lounge. I live in Dearborn, Michigan.

Mike
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    welcome. this place is the best community out there. you chose the right community to join.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Welcome to the forum Mike. Add one to the michigan column.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Welcome Mike, You pick a great place to herf.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
  • MenaMIA1980MenaMIA1980 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hey everyone! I'm not too familiar with forums and this is my first post. I grew up in Miami, FL, and that is where I had my first cigar. I live in Idaho now and recently I've been getting into cigar smoking again. I've tried a couple of samplers, and so far I like a lot of the 5 Vegas namely the Gold and Miami (maybe a little bias there hehe). I was wondering if I could get some recommendations from some of the more seasoned members on this site =)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    MenaMIA1980:
    Hey everyone! I'm not too familiar with forums and this is my first post. I grew up in Miami, FL, and that is where I had my first cigar. I live in Idaho now and recently I've been getting into cigar smoking again. I've tried a couple of samplers, and so far I like a lot of the 5 Vegas namely the Gold and Miami (maybe a little bias there hehe). I was wondering if I could get some recommendations from some of the more seasoned members on this site =)
    Welcome! Smoke em all ;)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    MenaMIA1980:
    5V Miami's are great!! For a good maduro, I love the 5 Vegas A series, sweet and smooth. The AAA's are a little spicier and more bitter. I prefer the A's, but both are worth a try.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Welcome to the circus!
  • wardcwardc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
  • Captain CallCaptain Call Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    So my name is Luke and I'm new to the online community. Been smoking for about 6 months seriously. Of course I started on backwoods and acids. But I soon found the error of my ways and I've moved on to better quality. I'm living in Fort Collins and looking to find a shop somewhat nearby where I can find liga, viaje, tatuaje, and the rarer Fuentes. Or even a good friend with a place to smoke indoors to keep out of the infernal wind that plagues northern Colorado
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Captain Call:
    So my name is Luke and I'm new to the online community. Been smoking for about 6 months seriously. Of course I started on backwoods and acids. But I soon found the error of my ways and I've moved on to better quality. I'm living in Fort Collins and looking to find a shop somewhat nearby where I can find liga, viaje, tatuaje, and the rarer Fuentes. Or even a good friend with a place to smoke indoors to keep out of the infernal wind that plagues northern Colorado
    Welcome Luke, say goodbye to your money!
  • Captain CallCaptain Call Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    I don't like to think of it as saying goodbye to my money. I like to think of it as saying hello to excellent cigars. They all need a good home and I have more than enough space and love for all of them
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Welcome Captain Call!!! Nice name I love that movie!! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Welcome Captain.. We are going to need an officers club here soon. Nice to have you with us.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Welcome captain!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Hey everyone ! Glad to be here. Curt from Cedar Rapids ,IA ! Love a fine stogie with a good dark beer. Happy to meet you all !
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Welcome guys. Good to have you here.
    And welcome to you as well Curt. This is a nice place to visit as you will soon discover.
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    Welcome to the forum coach bum or rum lol. He is a regular at my shop and a huge Michigan Fan. Huge Michigan Football fan. Great guy and welcome to the community. A true welcome is in order. And Luke how was the return trip home to Fort Collins was she surprised? Hope all is well and return soon Brother.
  • coachrumcoachrum Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Thanks for the welcome, puffmaster. Just to set the record straight I am not a huge Michigan fan...i just live in the state for now.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Welcome curt...fun place to be a part of
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Welcome to mena, captain, curt and all the other new guys out there.
  • The Milk ManThe Milk Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hi all. I was just introduced to this forum last night. I used to smoke every now and again but recently have been wanting to learn more. Yesterday I was reintroduced big time by a member here (didn't get his member name). Great guy and a wealth of information.

I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
    welcome.....great place to find info
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Welcome to ALL of our new guys here.
    The Milk Man:
    Hi all. I was just introduced to this forum last night. I used to smoke every now and again but recently have been wanting to learn more. Yesterday I was reintroduced big time by a member here (didn't get his member name). Great guy and a wealth of information. I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
    When I was eight years old, the milk man stole my dog. Yes, I saw him through the kitchen window. He opened the gate and put my dog in the truck.. Of course he denied it when questioned. But, he was taken off the route because he was accused of the same offense before. That being said... Welcome to the forums. I'll be watching you.