Home Non Cigar Related

Its official...My dog is getting laid!

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
so my german shepar pup went into heat last week and i completely blitz my male dog would try and hump her....cuz when he did she sat down...well he finally god her yesterday...and i think today....so who knows....I may have some Husky/German Shepard puppies coming soon.....for sale of course, and ill def. use the money to fund my trip for my love of cigars! lol....

Comments

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Incredibly rare purebred puppies
    German Huskepard Puppies are extremely rare and very hard to find
    They were bred by the KGB during the cold war for tracking spies, and defectors in the extremely cold environment of Siberia. Some of the traits that this breed is known for, fierce loyalty, great home security dogs, Excellent tracking ability, and great warfighting dogs. These dogs were brought over by Colonel blagojevich, when he defected from the USSR in 1983. They were brought to America aboard a submarine, and Colonel Blagojevich gave a breeding pair to my father as a token of thanks for my uncles help in the good colonels extraction. Please contact JoeyJoe21 for information. 2500 for males, 3200 for female puppies.

Hurry, these puppies will go fast.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    holy crap...I was thinking like 300 per dog lol...but 2500 will work! lol
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    holy crap...I was thinking like 300 per dog lol...but 2500 will work! lol
    Well they are an extremely rare breed...lol
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    letsgowithbob:
    They were bred by the KGB during the cold war for tracking spies, and defectors in the extremely cold environment of Siberia. Some of the traits that this breed is known for, fierce loyalty, great home security dogs, Excellent tracking ability, and great warfighting dogs. These dogs were brought over by Colonel blagojevich, when he defected from the USSR in 1983. They were brought to America aboard a submarine, and Colonel Blagojevich gave a breeding pair to my father as a token of thanks for my uncles help in the good colonels extraction. Please contact JoeyJoe21 for information. 2500 for males, 3200 for female puppies.

Seriously?
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    madurofan:
    letsgowithbob:

Seriously?
    That was my thought...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    My first thought when I read the title was, "Oh sh*t... Lassy got drunk and ended up in California."
    madurofan:
    letsgowithbob:

Seriously?
    If a pure bread champion line Husky mates with a pure bread German Shepard to creat 2500/3200 dollar puppies...*** yeah its serious! lol.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    letsgowithbob:

For that much money, they better be able to cook me dinner and do automotive repairs too.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    so my german shepar pup went into heat last week and i completely blitz my male dog would try and hump her....cuz when he did she sat down...well he finally god her yesterday...and i think today....so who knows....I may have some Husky/German Shepard puppies coming soon.....for sale of course, and ill def. use the money to fund my trip for my love of cigars! lol....
    I was gonna say hold one for me... but that might be a little rich for my blood
    Lol i doubt their that much bro.....i bet they are awesome dogs but i highly doubt i could sell them for that much in this economy but if they do have pups i would give first option to people here on the forums of course. Rob....if i sell them cheaper ur first on the list bro.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Pretty effed up your dog is gettig more action than me....I'm gonna go smoke a cigar....
    dude....he has gotten more in the last 3 days then i have in a month.....
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Stop whining and do something about it!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, just don't get any hand lotion on your cigar. Makes them burn funny (so they tell me).
    MTuccelli:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I dont think my gf would appreciate me cheating on her, or raping her lol.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    MTuccelli:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I hear its not considered rape if you yell surprise first! LoL
    ooooh....thats a brilliant thought lol
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    MTuccelli:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I never said "cheat" or "rape". Maybe try being a little more creative in your approach to attaining the prize.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    MTuccelli:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    MTuccelli:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I never said "cheat" or "rape". Maybe try being a little more creative in your approach to attaining the prize.
    Yeah, like Pharmaceuticals!
    Lasabar:
    MTuccelli:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    MTuccelli:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Yeah, like Pharmaceuticals!
    +1...that is also good for getting control of the TV remote