Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Going to start closing out the carpet bombing name list

bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
My original idea was to get a bunch of names and take approx 5 of the ones that had a couple or more people nominate them and send those 5 people approx 10 cigars. If it's cool with you all, I'm going to change that a bit. To date, I have been given over 20 names. Instead of sending 10 or so sticks to 5 people, I'm thinking I'll just send a few or so sticks to everyone on my list. Cool?

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    you are very generous. thanks for putting on a HUGE contest like this
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I think that's quite awesome! Very stand up of you to include everybody on your list instead of just a few, extremely generous of you!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    I have to say, it's an awesome thing what you are doing man. Regardless of who gets what, or if everyone get something, you're still the man for doing it. Spot on.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Sounds great to me and I'm sure the post office will love you after that trip, lol
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    no sh#t. I'm thinking each box is going to be labeled media
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Class act bip, class act.
    I think you should label them "Lab test tubes" just so you can say something like, "Big lab, big stuff going on. Read Discover in about a year and remember this face."
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    bip:
    My original idea was to get a bunch of names and take approx 5 of the ones that had a couple or more people nominate them and send those 5 people approx 10 cigars. If it's cool with you all, I'm going to change that a bit. To date, I have been given over 20 names. Instead of sending 10 or so sticks to 5 people, I'm thinking I'll just send a few or so sticks to everyone on my list. Cool?

+1 - Sounds like a great idea Bip. Very classy imo.
    Ken Light:
    I think you should label them "Lab test tubes" just so you can say something like, "Big lab, big stuff going on. Read Discover in about a year and remember this face."
    People usually get kind of touchy when I tell them I'm sending test tubes. What do you have going on for the mag article??
    Hmmmm yeah, I've never tried it, but you got a point. But I do know of a woman who is fairly well-known in certain neuroscience circles hopping on an international flight with a carry-on full of RNA samples on dry ice. She had no issues at all...

And yes, this is post-9/11
    ahhhh. But she plays with that stuff and has a reason for it. I play with other types of chemicals and if I was carrying samples it would be because my twisted side came out. It's hard to hide the jekyl face when bing groped by the tsa dudes