Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I have this feeling....

stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
I have a feeling I owe someone but for the life of me I can't remember who.
If we have a trade please let me know.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    ive felt that way before but i think im caught up,lol , just need to find out who are the sniper sissys, lol
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    i hav a feeling i still need to send you a few things. honestly i cant remember. its been a while
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    I've gotten that feeling a couple times after winning a contest and having several packages to prep for bomb making. I've started keeping a list in the back of my cigar journal so I can keep track of everything.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    I have this feeling.... Never mind it's gone
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I had that feeling once. I went and pooped and that feeling went away.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Lakota72:
    I've gotten that feeling a couple times after winning a contest and having several packages to prep for bomb making. I've started keeping a list in the back of my cigar journal so I can keep track of everything.
    Yep I got a list too,, I try to keep it up to date but doesnt always happen. Sometimes I feel like Bad Santa, and I like it.. Right now theres a guy who's on the very top of that list, "I" wont mention his name, but it has three letters, starts with a "B" ends with a "P "
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Kid:
    Lakota72:
    Yep I got a list too,, I try to keep it up to date but doesnt always happen. Sometimes I feel like Bad Santa, and I like it.. Right now theres a guy who's on the very top of that list, "I" wont mention his name, but it has three letters, starts with a "B" ends with a "P "

And yes I would love some sammiches
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    Lakota72:

And yes I would love some sammiches
    Huh. You must be talking about Bad Ramp Monkey p. At least I told you ahead of time Kid. Mind you it was because someone asked me to see if I could get your address, but I still told you ahead of time. MT- you notice I haven't ratted you out.
    jsnake:
    One of my ex-wives was a list maker and would constantly tell me that I need ed to make lists. That's what I used her lists for to make the feeling go away
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    bip:
    jsnake:
    One of my ex-wives was a list maker and would constantly tell me that I need ed to make lists. That's what I used her lists for to make the feeling go away
    One of them? Damn man, how many have you gone though?
    firetruckguy:
    bip:
    jsnake:
    One of them? Damn man, how many have you gone though?
    3.... It turned out that all three of them were bad for my fen shui