Home Ratings & Reviews

Drew Estate La Vieja Habana Connecticut Chateau Corona

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
image This 5.5×46 cigar features a light tan wrapper with a butter soft feel, spongy give with several soft spots, small veins and a manure aroma. This is a mixed filler cigar, marketed as a value line. First light reveals A good draw, mild body flavors of a dry tobacco and slight sweetness with a short clean finish. In the video I talk about the differences between long and short filler. The first third ramps up the body to medium, and smoke production is excellent. Overall a very consistent stick, flavors finally shift a bit at the 1/2 way point dropping the tobacco flavor for a heavy wood, and the pepper kicks up a bit. The smoke output is very warm, not too warm to smoke but certainly much hotter than most cigars. Ending at 45 min the last third showed no further changes. http://cigarobsession.com/2011/07/31/drew-estatela-vieja-habana-connecticut-chateau-corona-cigar-review/

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Steve Saka called the LVH a "sandwich" cigar which then either Burton or Charlie Minato explained to me what that ment, still one of my favorite "cheapies" though.