Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"Thank You" Bomb from Joeyjoe21_8

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
over the last 10 months or so I've picked up some shot glasses for Joe to add to his collection... namely from Paris, Madrid and various locations in Ireland... today he hit me with a little thank you bomb... including some favorites and a few things I've been wanting to try... Thanks Joe!

Photobucket

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Shiver me timbers!!!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Let us know how that RP Royal is, I really haven't heard alot about them, always been kinda curious though.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    alienmisprint:
    Let us know how that RP Royal is, I really haven't heard alot about them, always been kinda curious though.
    I've had one before and I remember it being pretty solid... but that's all I got a this point... I'll report back when I smoke it
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hey Rob, Couple of sticks there I havent tried, like the RP 1961, could you give us some feedback on that one as well, I heard those pirates are/were pretty good but reblended, any experience with those?Nice hit Joey, robbyras is a good dude
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    They all look yummy!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    Hey Rob, Couple of sticks there I havent tried, like the RP 1961, could you give us some feedback on that one as well, I heard those pirates are/were pretty good but reblended, any experience with those?Nice hit Joey, robbyras is a good dude
    I hear good things about the 61, but I haven't tried it yet... nor have i tried the pirate... so these are all basically new to me, other than the LHCOF which i love
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    i figured u would enjoy...the rp 61 has about 1 year-1.5 years on it...somewhere in between there....the purple also has a year
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    I hear good things about the 61, but I haven't tried it yet... nor have i tried the pirate... so these are all basically new to me, other than the LHCOF which i love
    I've had several of the 1961's...they're pretty darned good smokes!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i figured u would enjoy...the rp 61 has about 1 year-1.5 years on it...somewhere in between there....the purple also has a year

Awesome bomb...so Joey are you back on the forums or just swoop in from time to time? Just curious...I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it but I sure as hell will be the one to ask it...
    im swooping in time to time....finishing up some trades(which is now complete), and sending out a few bombs to make up for being a tool, but other then that im not going to be really active as much since I dont have as much time. But thank you for asking.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    im swooping in time to time....finishing up some trades(which is now complete), and sending out a few bombs to make up for being a tool, but other then that im not going to be really active as much since I dont have as much time. But thank you for asking.
    Right on. Well hope all is well with ya.
    Thanks bro. Appreciated and hope all is well on your end as well.