Home Non Cigar Related

Why this AVATAR !

13»

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jlmarta:
    Krieg:
    jlmarta:
    Well, you may be. But at your tender age, I have trouble believing that's a pic of you. Is that white hair or are you just very blond?

That's ok, people tell me I have an old soul...lol

That's cool. I don't doubt it. But, you sneaky devil, you, you still haven't said whether that avatar is or isn't a photo of you. You sure you're not a lawyer? LOL

LOL ;)
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Krieg:
    jlmarta:
    Krieg:
    jlmarta:
    Well, you may be. But at your tender age, I have trouble believing that's a pic of you. Is that white hair or are you just very blond?

That's ok, people tell me I have an old soul...lol

That's cool. I don't doubt it. But, you sneaky devil, you, you still haven't said whether that avatar is or isn't a photo of you. You sure you're not a lawyer? LOL

LOL ;)

HHhmmmmmm...

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    kaspera79:
    Mine is STS-1 First space shuttle launch and I was there. April 12 1981.
    That is cool, I bet that was an awesome moment.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    thats me playing senario paintball. image
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    The Kid:
    kaspera79:
    Mine is STS-1 First space shuttle launch and I was there. April 12 1981.
    That is cool, I bet that was an awesome moment.
    Yes it was.. I was spending the summer in Florida and camped near the launch viewing site for three days in order to see it. What was equally impressive was when it was flown back ( piggy back ) on a 747 to the space center two week later since Columbia landed in California.
  • willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    No other Want to share whit us !
  • ltherronltherron Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 60
    Robin Olds, one of the best pilots and leaders that ever lived. The pic is him doing a walk around of his aircraft during Vietnam and it just goes to show you that anything is possible with a mustache and an AIM-9 Sidewinder. It will probably be changing shortly as I am looking at a new toy…
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Mine is a pic of me holding my daughter at a minor league baseball game earlier this summer.
  • Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    mine is a picture of me in my youth back when i was in the service ofcourse
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Bump...mine (just for the wierdness of it) is a look at the critters you'll find were I'm from...this alien was found about 4 years ago crawling on my deck.....
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    The largemouth bass.... a huge passion of mine and the logo of my website. I actually caught this fish, had me removed from the background and thumb out of the mouth and had it convereted into the logo. It was only a 2 lber. But perfect logo!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    When I started it seemed so many Avi's were of women and cigars, so immediately I thought of the 'trouble' the Canadian womens hockey team got into for smoking cigars and drinking beer after winning gold @ the Vancouver Olympics..... women, cigars, easily identifiable and hockey (which I also play a lot of) .... so for me it was a perfect fit...I think my Avi fits all the criteria.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    willso7:
    OK BOTL, i just post a new thread for fun , why do you take this avatar , what does it mean for you !. My avatar is my motorcycle, a harley davidson vrod muscle.image me on my bike :)
    Nice VRod, Thats what I ride,
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I love BBQ. (Another type of Smokin')
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    howtobass:
    The largemouth bass.... a huge passion of mine and the logo of my website. I actually caught this fish, had me removed from the background and thumb out of the mouth and had it convereted into the logo. It was only a 2 lber. But perfect logo!

I've been (Freshwater) Bass Fishing for a long time now. Do a lot (not as many as I used to) tournaments each season as well.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Mine is of my favortie ball team. Grew up in the area and have been a lifelong fan. After a disappointing season (injuries, poor offense and the such) it may be changing, not my allegaince just the avatar.
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    KCW:
    howtobass:

I've been (Freshwater) Bass Fishing for a long time now. Do a lot (not as many as I used to) tournaments each season as well.
    That's great! I have a buddy who lives in MA, and says the number of little lakes around his neck of the woods is awesome. Some nice trophy small mouth too! Who knows, maybe one day we will meet up and do some fishin' and cigar smokin'.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Mine is of me back in college when I would go swing dancing every other night. I've always said I would fit in much better back in the 50's and here is why: image