Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Turn!

dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807

Sent out a couple precision guided munitions today!

DC# 0311 0820 0000 6651 4465
DC# 0311 0820 0000 6651 4472

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    2 missiles, 2 DCs....Happy Bombing!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    zeebra:
    2 missiles, 2 DCs....Happy Bombing!
    Well, that number "2" might be a tad deceiving....but, since I'm going with the stealth theme I cannot reveal all my actions! ;)
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    The bombs around here r flyin like crazy. Just awesome.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dbeckom:

COOL PIC!!, just a little tidbit of info, the letters (tailcode) on the vertical stabilizer of a military aircraft identify which base unit the aircraft is assigned to. This one is from Holloman AFB in New Mexico
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

COOL PIC!!, just a little tidbit of info, the letters (tailcode) on the vertical stabilizer of a military aircraft identify which base unit the aircraft is assigned to. This one is from Holloman AFB in New Mexico
    I never knew that...thanks for the info!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

I've learned more about weapons and firepower on this forum than anywhere else.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    dbeckom:

This looks pretty serious.
    These are due to hit tomorrow...along with the others!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    dbeckom:
    These are due to hit tomorrow...along with the others!
    Others? Is somebody being sneaky sneaky? lol
    Well, Well, Well... Im at home looking through my oatmeal watching rruns of BOB the painter, When a breaking story interrupts my program, seems a Hazmat team and Nims were being deployed to a Washington Post office to investigate an extremely suspicious package that contained chemical agents (aka WMD) . That only meant one thing Dbeckom went unconventional and launched a chemical weapons strike.
    Luckily being an international man of mystery I dawned my protective gear and went to assist.
    Photobucket
    after getting suited up
    Photobucket I arrived at the Post office and after assuming command of the situation I retrieved the known toxins and quickly returned to my underground mancave, for proper storage and further analysis. Here is a Top Secret photo of the WMD
    PhotobucketI never thought Dbeckom would resort to such measures..I will report back as I analyze each device. There are reports of one device in this stockpile (the smallest one mind you) causing blistering and staining of the lips. Yes the infamous cherry bomb.. Nice HIT DB,, Oh and I regret to inform you have now been classified as one of the most dangerous men of the 21 century, and You also have been added to the no fly list..lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit! I love me some Java and Tabak Especial
    I got a kick out of this video,, needs a slight modification and were in business
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-n-9b2314A
    The Kid:
    Well, Well, Well... Im at home looking through my oatmeal watching rruns of BOB the painter, When a breaking story interrupts my program, seems a Hazmat team and Nims were being deployed to a Washington Post office to investigate an extremely suspicious package that contained chemical agents (aka WMD) . That only meant one thing Dbeckom went unconventional and launched a chemical weapons strike.
    Luckily being an international man of mystery I dawned my protective gear and went to assist.
    Photobucket
    after getting suited up
    Photobucket I arrived at the Post office and after assuming command of the situation I retrieved the known toxins and quickly returned to my underground mancave, for proper storage and further analysis. Here is a Top Secret photo of the WMD
    PhotobucketI never thought Dbeckom would resort to such measures..I will report back as I analyze each device. There are reports of one device in this stockpile (the smallest one mind you) causing blistering and staining of the lips. Yes the infamous cherry bomb.. Nice HIT DB,, Oh and I regret to inform you have now been classified as one of the most dangerous men of the 21 century, and You also have been added to the no fly list..lol
    you hanging out with bip ? . lol >http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/1/316091/ShowThread.aspx#316091
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    The weapons appear to be Drew Estate vintage
    fla-gypsy:
    The weapons appear to be Drew Estate vintage
    Yep, I havent had any of the Natural, Tabak especial or Java, Im really looking forward to trying these...Ive only smoked a couple acids and didnt care much for em..
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Good one. Nice selection.

0309 1830 0000 5859 1930
    0309 1830 0000 5859 1947
    0309 1830 0000 5859 1954
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    GREAT job Dwayne really really solid!!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Looks like the man is dishing out some Holiday pain. Cant wait to see this unfold.
    RampMonkey:
    Looks like the man is dishing out some Holiday pain. Cant wait to see this unfold.
    That's just the beginning...stay tuned!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    this place is going nuts!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    dbeckom:
    RampMonkey:
    Go get 'em, Dwayne.......
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    RampMonkey:
    Sounds good....YOU'RE NEXT!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    RampMonkey:
    Whoa, there cowboy. I am not interested in going toe to toe with you, I always end up going to Menards for a new mailbox. Pick on somebody your own size, not some punk like me.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    RampMonkey:
    Whoa, there cowboy. I am not interested in going toe to toe with you, I always end up going to Menards for a new mailbox. Pick on somebody your own size, not some punk like me.
    hahaha
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    RampMonkey:
    Round 2?
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    RampMonkey:
    yea! lmao