Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sniper Ambush!

JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
Sniper is about to take it in the mailbox in fair and just retribution for what he did to me in July! Myself and a co conspirator have him surrounded!

0308 1400 0002 1637 5352

Yer dun fer, hombre!

JDE

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Sigh I don't think you realize what you're getting yourself into.....lol Glen doesn't take getting hit lightly just a friendly warning. That's all
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    ENFIDL:
    Sigh I don't think you realize what you're getting yourself into.....lol Glen doesn't take getting hit lightly just a friendly warning. That's all
    Haha, if he finishes what he starts then I guess I AM in trouble! ...I suspected that though which is why I got me a co conspirator. {B-)

JDE

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    ENFIDL:
    i bet hes ascared, " NOT " lmao , worry about your own mail box in a couple days, lol > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic&feature=related
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    i bet hes ascared, " NOT " lmao , worry about your own mail box in a couple days, lol > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic&feature=related
    wait wait wait what?!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    ENFIDL:
    I think everyone needs to bomb his ass at one time!
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:
    That's been done, I think twice actually....bahahahahaha Hey maybe third time's a charm? ;)
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:
    This is getting ri-god damn-diculous! How the he11 did I become the forum punching bag lately? LOL

Ive been aware for quite some time now that the good BOTL here absolutely CANNOT count, but I thought at least they could READ. I changed my profile about six months ago, where everyone lists their favorites to read NO MORE BOMBS PLEASE! LETS TRADE INSTEAD! In the six months, I have had exactly ONE BORK do a trade with me instead of bombing me, and I have been mercilessly and incessantly bombed into oblivion in the meantime.

Y'all dont quit, Im gonna change my handle to Ghandi and see if anyone recognizes THEN that I am a peace loving dead terrorist! LOL

On a personal note to my friend Jonathan E (absolutely stellar BORK if anyone out there doesnt already know that) - did you somehow NOT notice that I just put the entire state of California (with the exception of jlmaltra) into the Pacific Ocean with a bombing spree? And you and your co-conspirator wanna bomb me - FROM MY HOMELAND NO LESS - and call me surrounded??? Fine... no more talk...

I KEEEEL YOU!

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Sniper:
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:
    This is getting ri-god damn-diculous! How the he11 did I become the forum punching bag lately? LOL

Ive been aware for quite some time now that the good BOTL here absolutely CANNOT count, but I thought at least they could READ. I changed my profile about six months ago, where everyone lists their favorites to read NO MORE BOMBS PLEASE! LETS TRADE INSTEAD! In the six months, I have had exactly ONE BORK do a trade with me instead of bombing me, and I have been mercilessly and incessantly bombed into oblivion in the meantime.

Y'all dont quit, Im gonna change my handle to Ghandi and see if anyone recognizes THEN that I am a peace loving dead terrorist! LOL

On a personal note to my friend Jonathan E (absolutely stellar BORK if anyone out there doesnt already know that) - did you somehow NOT notice that I just put the entire state of California (with the exception of jlmaltra) into the Pacific Ocean with a bombing spree? And you and your co-conspirator wanna bomb me - FROM MY HOMELAND NO LESS - and call me surrounded??? Fine... no more talk...

I KEEEEL YOU!

pm your addy , ill trade with you,lol
    The Sniper:
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:

I KEEEEL YOU!

My heart rate went up by about 60 bpm but then I remembered... you're a dead terrorist! No fear! Haha!

Good work on CA. I won't miss it. I just hope you blew all of the worthy BOTL in an easterly direction before you moved the shoreline 200 miles inland, lol!

I have to warn you about my co conspirator though. He's both rich AND bored. I'm not sure that you can take on the both of us...

Bring it!!

JDE

• JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    The Cizzler nods in approval.
    JCizzle:
    ... because "The Cizzler" was the co-conspirator!!! :-D

Thanks to JonathanE & JCizzle for some KICKASS STICKS!!! Look closely boys, and see if you can figure out which one of our myriad forum acronyms applies to a few of these sticks. Blatantly obvious hint - President Kennedy would NOT have stood for this kind of aggression! :-D

Very nice work Jonathan and The Cizzler!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Would one be a Hoyo??
    Indeed it would, and a special one at that....

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Sniper:
    Indeed it would, and a special one at that....

Alright!! What did I win?...lol
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:
    I'm down with that!
    Lakota72:
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:
    I'm down with that!
    Hey! You already got your shot in Lootenant Dan! Quit stirring up the natives! LOL

Hey! Glad you got 'em and in good condition too! {:-) Let me know what you think of them after they've restabilized and you get a chance to burn one. Enjoy!

JDE

• JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    We cannot be defeated.
    The Sniper:
    JCizzle:
    ... because "The Cizzler" was the co-conspirator!!! :-D

Thanks to JonathanE & JCizzle for some KICKASS STICKS!!! Look closely boys, and see if you can figure out which one of our myriad forum acronyms applies to a few of these sticks. Blatantly obvious hint - President Kennedy would NOT have stood for this kind of aggression! :-D

You've officially been CIZZLED! lmao!