Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

PIF to end all PIF's courtesy of MTuccelli

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
I felt this PIF deserved it's own thread... So I gladly volunteered to be Michael's mooch on the PIF thread a few days ago... and that lead to he and I exchanging a few PM's about knives... I was looking to order one or two from his website... anyway, long story short, he told me that the one I wanted had just sold out and he'd let me know when more came in stock... you can kinda see where this is going...

anyway, I went to the gym this morning and when I returned there was a crater where my mailbox used to be... all that remained was a box with my name on it and a copy of Golf Digest (apparently they use fireproof and bomb resistant paper, who knew!)

so I pick up the very heavy box and lug it inside... upon opening it, this is the first thing I see:

Photobucket

as you may or may not know, my Father-in-Law has a brain tumor... he has a 1956 GMC pick-up that he wants to pass on to me and we're planning on restoring it a little together in the next few months... so this is what Michael included to help "open the boxes of all the parts we order"

Photobucket

this would be the S&W knife I wanted to order but he told me was sold out... oh and did I mention he also sent some cigars in the PIF?

Photobucket

and then....

Photobucket

I really have no words to express my gratitude... it was a huge pick-me-up for me on a day when i could really use it... thanks again Michael... you really blew me away here...

oh, and watch your back...

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Very nice!!!! Great looking knife!!! What a PIF!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Grats on the PIF and Good job Michael. Awesome that you made his day. By the way, he has his own little bomb coming to him as well.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Marker:
    Grats on the PIF and Good job Michael. Awesome that you made his day. By the way, he has his own little bomb coming to him as well.
    nice! Get after him... he could use a good bombing...retaliation is in the offing, but I need to pick my ammo well...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Thats one good lookin knife. Cigars are nice too. LoL
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    robbyras:
    Marker:
    nice! Get after him... he could use a good bombing...retaliation is in the offing, but I need to pick my ammo well...
    There better be no retaliation.....instead lets see some pictures of that awesome truck you guys are working on.

Maker I thought it was a mooch you are sending....you used the word bomb....am I gonna have to smack you?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    Marker:
    There better be no retaliation.....instead lets see some pictures of that awesome truck you guys are working on.

Maker I thought it was a mooch you are sending....you used the word bomb....am I gonna have to smack you?
    I sent quite a bit. Decent variety. Just have some room ready.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Very cool package indeed.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Very nice Michael. Awesome package indeed.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Mike is a great bork!
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    It's great to see how awesome the people on this forum are to each other. Great hit!