Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My poor mailbox! And it's all "The Kids" fault! (Updated with Pics)

grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
I came home this weekend and found my mailbox destroyed! The Kid sent me 7 awesome sticks! A Tat havana vi (A personal fav),

a 601,

a tabacas baez,

Graycliff 1666 (dark and good looking)

DPG blue label,

a My Father (excited to try this one)

and a LHC Core (super pumped about trying this one!)

Thanks Kid, can't wait to try the DPG sticks and expand my experience! One quick question, will you send me a new mailbox? Photobucket

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    granneja:
    I came home this weekend and found my mailbox destroyed! The Kid sent me 7 awesome sticks! A Tat havana vi (A personal fav),

a 601,

a tabacas baez,

Graycliff 1666 (dark and good looking)

DPG blue label,

a My Father (excited to try this one)

and a LHC Core (super pumped about trying this one!)

Thanks Kid, can't wait to try the DPG sticks and expand my experience! One quick question, will you send me a new mailbox?
    Hey Granny.. I was a little worried that I may of packed a little too much explosives. I guess my intel was a little off and didnt know you would be away. Glad to hear the sticks made it. I am sorry bout the mailbox but unfortunately collateral damage is not covered under the trade & bombing bylaws, may want to check your homeowners policy,,lol Id like to see that on a state farm commercial.. Hope you enjoy. I think youll really enjoy the 601 green. One of my Favs..Take Care
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Lol Kid, just remember I have a memory like an elephant...I don't forget! Thanks again.
    granneja:
    Lol Kid, just remember I have a memory like an elephant...I don't forget! Thanks again.
    Hey You started it!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    The Kid is making a name for himself it seems. Very nice!
    jsnake:
    The Kid is making a name for himself it seems. Very nice!
    ALL I can say is that I am in excellent company and I am grateful and humbled by all the amazing BOTL's here.. Thank You!!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Very nice hit.