Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nearing 1k

2»

Comments

• mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Post number 1000 just hit the interwebs (non-cigar related category, Badger & Blade thread), making ENFIDL the winner!

A second winner will be picked tonight based on the lottery number...whoever is closest, high or low doesn't matter. Thanks to all that guessed! ENFIDL, PM to you sir!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    skweekz:
    Post number 1000 just hit the interwebs (non-cigar related category, Badger & Blade thread), making ENFIDL the winner!

A second winner will be picked tonight based on the lottery number...whoever is closest, high or low doesn't matter. Thanks to all that guessed! ENFIDL, PM to you sir!
    Awesome, congrats again and thanks for the contest brother!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:

Awesome, congrats again and thanks for the contest brother!
    Congrats ENFIDL,, WTG good job...man I was close.. Take Care, Thanks Sqweekz for the fun, and congrats to you too
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Nice guess ENFIDL! Congrats. I was off by a few days but I can smell your victory.... or did someone fart in this thread?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    jsnake:
    Nice guess ENFIDL! Congrats. I was off by a few days but I can smell your victory.... or did someone fart in this thread?
    Sorry that was me..... :(
    dennisking:
    the lucky number will be 124

Lotto number came up 118 making Dennis the winner of part 2 of the contest! Thanks again to all who played. PM to you, Dennis!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    woohooo, thanks for the cool contest bro. I'm flattered.
    Congrats Dennis!
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats Dennis!
    Thanks Bro, and congrats to you
    Winnings are in the mail.

ENFIDL - DC 0309 1830 0002 4176 9726

Dennis - DC 0309 1830 0002 4176 9733

Sorry for the minor delay, fellas. I spent most of this past week in varying states of drunk and hungover.
    wooooho0ooooo, I'm excited
    No need to apologize brother, you're being very generous by sending us anything! I'm excited as well. Thanks
    skweekz just destroyed me! These were supposed to be winnings not a destructive force to leave me homeless. I see how it is my house survives the quake and then skweekz just blows it the f up! Seriously though Thank You! A friggin ridiculous package that included a GOF! I'm speechless. I've never had one and can't believe you put this in here. I'm blown away. Here's what all he hooked me up with:

skweekz you are one helluva bork man!
    Super generous prize pack from skweekz that is jam packed full of awesomeness. Thanks again for such an awesome contest. You rock
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The skweekzter, wreaking havoc..some nice hits there
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    skweekz:
    In the near future, I look to break the 1000 post platform. Keeping with tradition, here's a contest! Winning is simple. Guess the date I make post number 1000.

Oops, never mind. I misread it.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    both of those packages look amazing, skweekz!! Good work, my man.