Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    mustluvcigars:
    Heat
    Best... Movie... Ever... and would have been my guess.

How about Reservoir Dogs. Think there are more than five, though...
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    TatuajeVI:
    mustluvcigars:
    Heat

Well i didnt think it was right cuz this one was just used not that long ago, but he said amazing gunfight, and well cant think of a more amazing gunfight.
    mustluvcigars:
    TatuajeVI:
    mustluvcigars:
    Heat

Well i didnt think it was right cuz this one was just used not that long ago, but he said amazing gunfight, and well cant think of a more amazing gunfight.
    Agreed! And it happens to be an incredibly realistic gun fight. For the gun lovers, such as myself, Michael Mann is one of the few directors who actually attempts to show true-to-life gun stuff - like reloading! For another of his great movies, check out Collateral. Shows a lot more hand gun stuff, Heat is all the cool rifles. :)
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    TatuajeVI:
    mustluvcigars:
    TatuajeVI:
    mustluvcigars:
    Heat

Agreed! And it happens to be an incredibly realistic gun fight. For the gun lovers, such as myself, Michael Mann is one of the few directors who actually attempts to show true-to-life gun stuff - like reloading! For another of his great movies, check out Collateral. Shows a lot more hand gun stuff, Heat is all the cool rifles. :)
    What did you think about Miami Vice?
    mustluvcigars:
    TatuajeVI:
    mustluvcigars:
    TatuajeVI:
    mustluvcigars:
    Heat

What did you think about Miami Vice?
    I didn't see that one, or his new one, Public Enemies. Really wanted to see his new one in the theater...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Reservoir Dogs and Miami Vice are not it ........ but two more of my favorite movies ........... I geuss iam just a sucker for guns and fights
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Is it lock stock and two smoking barrells?
    Its not lock stock and two smoking barrells...... but that was a hell of a geuss
    next clue will be later tonite.
    Ok clue number 2. There is a midget or dwarf or little person ..... whichever works best for, in this movie.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Dusk till Dawn, if that counts at all? I mean, five people didn't plan the heist, per say, but five became involved.
    Great movie Beta, but unfortunatley thats not my movie.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Is it (In Bruges)?
    Nope thats not it.
    whats the next small hint?
    Ok the next hint ....... In this movie there is an EASY waitress, and this smoking hot cougar is married in real life to an actor who was one of the 5 robbers.
    is it 3000 miles to graceland?
    winner winner matza ball dinner ......... what that doesnt work for you ..... would you prefer winner winner tuna dinner ........ finally ........ send me a PM with your info and what type of cigars you like and i'll get you a package out right away.
    kingjk729:
    winner winner matza ball dinner ......... what that doesnt work for you ..... would you prefer winner winner tuna dinner ........ finally ........ send me a PM with your info and what type of cigars you like and i'll get you a package out right away.
    DING*DING*DING
    Winner winner chicker dinner!!! Man...that was a hard one....i actually have that movie and i saw the dvd cover while i was looking for another movie i noticed Courtney Cox and the bozo David Arquette were both in that movie. PM sent brotha
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    AQUADGIO1200:
    is it 3000 miles to graceland?
    I like that movie, might be in the minority, but I think it had some cool scenes.
    Ok guys....here is a new one for you:

In this film the main character attempts to slay his enemy, but first he must "destroy his image". To what movie am i referring to.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Batman Returns by chance
    Nice try...but thats not it...lets keep em guessing fellas
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Is it Face Off with John Travolta & Nicholas Cage??? Long shot but hey worth the guess.
    Good try Sandman1am....but thats not it.....a few more guesses and i will throw in a hint.
    IAM CASTOR TROY ..... Face Off it wasnt that bad was it ...... ahhhh maybe iam a sucker for cheesey flicks .......... iam gonna throw a hail mary and drop back 25 years and not the Governater but Conan the Destroyer
    Good call kingjk729...but that is not it. One more guess and i will throw in a hint.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    kingjk729:
    IAM CASTOR TROY ..... Face Off it wasnt that bad was it ...... ahhhh maybe iam a sucker for cheesey flicks .......... iam gonna throw a hail mary and drop back 25 years and not the Governater but Conan the Destroyer
    LOL I love that movie when the guy turns the snake into an arrow!!!!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Enemy of The State
    Enemy of The State is not it welder.....here is a hint. In this movie the main character's sister kills herself in an honerable way rather then get killed or captured by her persuers towards the beginning of the movie.