Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I'm guessing Caddyshack
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Freddy got Fingered.... CMON it has RIP TORN in it!!!!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Blazing Saddles
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    all goog guesses so far, but nope.
    The funny guy and the director of this movie are no longer with us.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Plains Trains and Automobiles?
    13 and a half hours till I can guess again...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    bbc020:
    thats it!!!! pm me for your prize!!
    mustluvcigars:
    bbc020:
    thats it!!!! pm me for your prize!!
    PM Sent....more trivia coming soon
    New Movie Trivia...a bit of a departure from the norm here:

This file is considered a documentary but mixes other aspects of film into the final production.
    As a contestant on The Movie Trivia Pass, I was wondering something. How often can the Quiz Master give clues?
    nightmaremike31:
    As a contestant on The Movie Trivia Pass, I was wondering something. How often can the Quiz Master give clues?
    I would assume as often as he/she deemed necessary...this is not one of those times....maybe this afternoon.
    bbc020:
    nightmaremike31:
    I would assume as often as he/she deemed necessary...this is not one of those times....maybe this afternoon.
    Thanks man, I was wondering if I should wait and take a gamble that maybe another clue would show up or not, but it's good to know that the Quiz Master is in control and that I must take my guesses with my own caution.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    nightmaremike31:
    bbc020:
    nightmaremike31:
    Thanks man, I was wondering if I should wait and take a gamble that maybe another clue would show up or not, but it's good to know that the Quiz Master is in control and that I must take my guesses with my own caution.
    Come on & gamble nightmare what you got to lose???
    bbc020:

This film is considered a documentary but mixes other aspects of film into the final production.
    After two years in existence, another edition of this film was release with a slightly different title and packed full of more information and possibilities.
    Sandman1am:
    nightmaremike31:
    bbc020:
    nightmaremike31:
    Come on & gamble nightmare what you got to lose???
    I've got too much money ridin on this one man!!! ... lol, but now I really don't know what the movie is in question... I don't have a guess to gamble with anymore
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Da Vinci Code?
    bbc020:
    bbc020:

This film is considered a documentary but mixes other aspects of film into the final production.
    After two years in existence, another edition of this film was release with a slightly different title and packed full of more information and possibilities.
    This film has a bit of a cult following...some even study the content with study guides.
    The Inconvenient Truth?
    nightmaremike31:
    The Inconvenient Truth?
    This one was not nearly as popular and IMO infinitely more useful
    bbc020:
    bbc020:
    bbc020:

This film has a bit of a cult following...some even study the content with study guides.

bbc020:
    nightmaremike31:
    The Inconvenient Truth?

Another clue? The title is already censored.
    bbc020:
    bbc020:
    bbc020:
    bbc020:

bbc020:
    nightmaremike31:
    The Inconvenient Truth?

The various interviews in the film includes people with PhDs to spiritual teachers.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Borat ?? then Bruno
    bbc020:
    bbc020:
    bbc020:
    bbc020:
    bbc020:

bbc020:
    nightmaremike31:
    The Inconvenient Truth?

The various interviews in the film includes people with PhDs to spiritual teachers.
    While these experts have PhDs, many of the points and theories pointed out in this film have been vastly contested by those in the math and science world.

Bigger Clue: This film features a story line where the protagonist is a deaf photographer
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Damnn,, I hate to see you hanging here....."What The #$*! Do We Know !? " ( A quantum fable) It's time to get wise. Or, W.T.F.D.W.K. With our deaf girl Marlee Matlin. I don't think anyone here ever saw that movie except for you Brandon, You do come up with some obscure movies.