The Sniper:
    The Warriors?

Oh chit! The Sniper is out of ammo!!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    technically one needs 25 posts to play.... naughty sniper!!! =p
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    The Sniper:
    The Warriors?
    We have a WINNER!!! Excellent guess my friend.

This movie was a real staple of my childhood. Send me a pm with your highly sought after information and I'll send you one cigar. Eh-eh-eh, just kidding!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    bigharpoon:
    The Sniper:
    The Warriors?
    We have a WINNER!!! Excellent guess my friend.

This movie was a real staple of my childhood. Send me a pm with your highly sought after information and I'll send you one cigar. Eh-eh-eh, just kidding!
    Call me a paranoid conspiracy freak, but I think this is the first step of The Sniper revealing himself. Or herself? The plot thickens.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    phobicsquirrel:
    technically one needs 25 posts to play.... naughty sniper!!! =p
    hmmmm
    Hey Snipe, you out there buddy? Bueller?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    bigharpoon:
    quiet, he's hunting, errr, I mean sniping.. lol. Yeah that's a good movie, great flick back then. I hear they might re-make it, though I think it will suck.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Almost every remake has been sh!t, none come to mind offhand that have been better than the original.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    phobicsquirrel:
    bigharpoon:
    quiet, he's hunting, errr, I mean sniping.. lol. Yeah that's a good movie, great flick back then. I hear they might re-make it, though I think it will suck.
    Sorry to hold things up gentlemen - internet access has been spotty in my home nation of Snipeyourassastan lately... and I have been busy also this week, as you will see on my thread in the comning days. :-)

I did enjoy seeing The Warriors when I was a little sniper, in fact it inspired me to form my first terrorist cell. LOL

I have to admit a bit of ignorance here about how your INFIDEL movie trivia game works - do I now get to put a movie trivia out there for someone to guess? And is there any certain format I need to follow, or am I allowed to do it any way I wish? I think I would like to do a mash-up.

PM sent, nice Ferris Beuller reference!

I've heard how fickle the internet can be in Snipeyourassastan, I guess it's the price you pay for political refuge.

So now it's your turn to post a clue about a movie. People have one guess every 24 hours and the contest should be won within a few days (to keep things moving). The winner gets at least four sticks. Once you win you should refrain from playing for one round so it doesn't end up as two members just playing back and forth.

That's it. Can you dig it?
    I will warn you ahead of time that due to the power of the interweb, I very much stink at these games... the power of the search engine kills me every time. In order to try & make this a worthwhile entry, here is how mine is going to go - three parts are required for victory.

1) I will post the name of a character in the film, mash-up style, every so often.

2) If you figure out who the character is, you must guess the name of the movie.

Finally, 3) you must give a quote (or a recognizable approximation) from that character in the film (ie "NOTHING IS OVER! from John Rambo, "One more round!" from Rocky Balboa, etc). That last part should ensure that the winner has at least SEEN this iconic movie, and is not simply googling to achieve the win. If my idea ends up stinking, I will adjust as necessary to keep the game moving along. Cool? OK, here we go...
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Mash-up style = shuffled?
    Am I trying to make a character's name out of that, or is that symbolizing something?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    The Sniper:
    EAIBNENF

wrong language genius. This is America, we speak english. If you wanna live here, learn it!" <--Tim James (running for governor of my great state)
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Alex Williams:
    The Sniper:
    EAIBNENF

wrong language genius. This is America, we speak english. If you wanna live here, learn it!"
    LOL, I love politics, we had THE BODY as gov. so we had plenty of great quotes
    GadwinDuil:
    Mash-up style = shuffled?
    Am I trying to make a character's name out of that, or is that symbolizing something?
    Sorry my friends - perhaps you did not get the post previous to my clue, since teh boards put it as teh last post of the previous page, and my clue as the first post of this page??? At any rate, yes Gadwin... the clue is shuffled, scrambled, mash-up, whatever you care to call it. Letters are out of order, and must be unscrambled to reveal the name of the character. Once you have that, you can guess the name of the movie. Finally, a quote FROM that character in the movie is required to win - this will help make sure that whoever wins is a fan of this classic movie, and not just someone who is adept with Google.

Or is all this your way of telling me this is too difficult?

Alex Williams:
    The Sniper:
    EAIBNENF

wrong language genius. This is America, we speak english. If you wanna live here, learn it!"
    I am wondering Mr Williams... was this Tim James elected as your governor of Birmingham?

Here is another to help get you started....

EQUALR
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    The Sniper:
    Alex Williams:
    The Sniper:
    EAIBNENF

I am wondering Mr Williams... was this Tim James elected as your governor of Birmingham?

nope not yet. The candidates are still campaigning..
    Nice edit Mr Williams. I did not realize such a thing was possible until you enlightened me. Care to venture a guess?

Fabienne - Pulp fiction - I think a nice pot belly on a woman is sexy
    Fourtotheflush:
    BAM! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!! Cant agree with Ms. Fabienne, but she IS quite the dish. :-)

Please PM me your info so I can get your winnings in the mail ASAP sir!

Do you have my info or do you need me to pm it to you?
    Ok,
    I have been out sick for the past week with Pneumonia
    I watched a few movies streamed from netflix.(this is a hint)
    and a television series.
    What was my favorite movie that I watched (Foreign)
    2nd Favorite
    TV Series
    first person to get 2/3 wins.
    The Sniper:
    Fourtotheflush:
    BAM! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!! Cant agree with Ms. Fabienne, but she IS quite the dish. :-)

Please PM me your info so I can get your winnings in the mail ASAP sir!

Is this a hint to the true identity of the sniper?

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    24 new season, night watch, and the hurt locker