Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Had to go and get my address didn't you?

Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
Well you know who you are. Having to go ask someone else for my addy to send me something. Oh well I guess you are going to have to pay.

DC# 0311 0240 0000 5003 1084

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Lakota72:
    Well you know who you are. Having to go ask someone else for my addy to send me something. Oh well I guess you are going to have to pay.

Man...don't take much to get your panties all bunched up! lol
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    MTuccelli:
    Lakota72:

LMAO
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    MTuccelli:
    Lakota72:

I had worked out a bit of a trade, then the individual offered up his address right away, and I thought what the heck, I won't give him mine and turn this trade into a bomb. Well that failed cause I have a couple people who will let me know if something is going down and I find out he is pm'ing others to get my addy. Well, I can't let impatience go unpunished so I loaded up with some pretty nice sticks.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:
    Lakota72:

I had worked out a bit of a trade, then the individual offered up his address right away, and I thought what the heck, I won't give him mine and turn this trade into a bomb. Well that failed cause I have a couple people who will let me know if something is going down and I find out he is pm'ing others to get my addy. Well, I can't let impatience go unpunished so I loaded up with some pretty nice sticks.
    Got a couple informants do ya
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Anybody can he had for the right price. Who's watching the watchmen?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    amz1301:
    Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:
    Lakota72:

Got a couple informants do ya
    There's a rat in the cheese wheel, I repeat there's a rat in the cheese wheel!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I've been away but I haven't forgotten what you tried to do. As soon as I figured out you were trying to screw me out of our trade and just bomb me instead I put the word out. News spread like an underground virus and information started pouring in from all directions. I know where you live. I know what you drive. I know what you eat for breakfast. And most importantly, I know what your mailbox USED to look like...NOBODY turns a trade into a bomb on me, MISTER!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    bigharpoon:
    I've been away but I haven't forgotten what you tried to do. As soon as I figured out you were trying to screw me out of our trade and just bomb me instead I put the word out. News spread like an underground virus and information started pouring in from all directions. I know where you live. I know what you drive. I know what you eat for breakfast. And most importantly, I know what your mailbox USED to look like...NOBODY turns a trade into a bomb on me, MISTER!!!
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap! It's on! It's on!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bigharpoon:

Sweet, get'em........
    bigharpoon:
    Did I just give the order to reload, and fire for effect? Yep I think I did.
    Like it or not, here they come!!!

0302 0980 0000 3887 2244
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    bigharpoon:

0302 0980 0000 3887 2244
    Tsk Tsk Tsk...The sad thing to all this is he will send his wife or kids to the mailbox. He lets them take the hit while he reaps the bennies!
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:

0302 0980 0000 3887 2244
    Tsk Tsk Tsk...The sad thing to all this is he will send his wife or kids to the mailbox. He lets them take the hit while he reaps the bennies!
    You got me pegged Mike. I am out of town too so it looks like they are gonna get blown up.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I have a feeling you're gonna get hit more than once Lakota.
    james40:
    Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?
    Lakota72's bomb-trade arrived and it was the heavy hit he promised:

lakota78

Now THAT'S a helluva package!!! Believe it or not, I haven't had a single one of those. Even with all the Diesels I've put down I've never had a shorty. I'm really looking forward to trying all of these, thank you kind sir...I mean you rascal!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Lakota72:
    james40:
    Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?
    I was thinking the same thing! ;)
    Well, I get home from TDY, and I see the package sitting there for me. No real damage as I knew it was coming. In my haste, I failed to notice the trip wire connected to the box flaps and next thing I know I wake up on the floor with sticks still falling on me.

Lakota72:
    Well, I get home from TDY, and I see the package sitting there for me. No real damage as I knew it was coming. In my haste, I failed to notice the trip wire connected to the box flaps and next thing I know I wake up on the floor with sticks still falling on me.

Lol, got'em. Those are some good sticks.
    RCY Cigars:
    Lakota72:

You'll pay the price for your part in all this before long too buddy.
    Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lakota72:

You'll pay the price for your part in all this before long too buddy.

I have no part in this, I'm innocent, lol......
    I'm glad they arrived safe and sound. Hope you enjoy them! The unbanded one is a J. Fuego Origin Original.

...and what's a little fun without some collateral damage?
    I haven't had some of what you sent so thank you very much. I really appreciate it.