Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    80 degrees! Dafuq?!? I need to get out of the valley...
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    LFD Air Bender Lancero earlier, followed up by a MoW Puro Authentico Maduro.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Shizzsis:
    enjoying an Avo Uvezian courtesy of curtpick and daddy's smokin a CAO America courtesy of the bro bigshizz.... Thank you both ... these are both new to us....plus 80 degrees, beer and salsa!!! image
    if you weren't related too Jim I'd say I hate you lol
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 263
    Jetmech_63:
    o yup... gorgeous.. shorts, tank tops, you should see the beach... wow!! you should see the Channel Islands.. clear and like glass today......bad surf, but great paddle day...
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Shizzsis:
    enjoying an Avo Uvezian courtesy of curtpick and daddy's smokin a CAO America courtesy of the bro bigshizz.... Thank you both ... these are both new to us....plus 80 degrees, beer and salsa!!! image
    lol....its ok....careful.. them's fightin words ;)
    Shizzsis:
    Jetmech_63:
    o yup... gorgeous.. shorts, tank tops, you should see the beach... wow!! you should see the Channel Islands.. clear and like glass today......bad surf, but great paddle day...

We should do a herf sometime, ehehat is in Castaic, I'm 2 hrs north, bunch of SoCal guy and gals on the board. I might be able to wrangle BrotherAdam to come. Hmmmmm. I'll pm shizz!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Shizzsis:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Shizzsis:
    lol I'm just a little guy don't bully me ;)
    Jetmech_63:
    Shizzsis:
    Jetmech_63:

We should do a herf sometime, ehehat is in Castaic, I'm 2 hrs north, bunch of SoCal guy and gals on the board. I might be able to wrangle BrotherAdam to come. Hmmmmm. I'll pm shizz!
    that sounds great .... maybe castaic or valencia?
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Shizzsis:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Shizzsis:
    lol I'm just a little guy don't bully me ;)
    just joshing ya...
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Perdomo champagne
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    MOW Ruination walking with my sweet in the snowy woods outside of Leavenworth, WA on the way back from a weekend of wine tasting and buying in Yakima.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Lunch time! This one was courtesy of MVW67, thanks again Mike! photo 20131230_124657_zpsnphfeb3a.jpg
  • Pete557Pete557 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    Fernandez Y Quiroga (FQ Cigars) A friend of mine here in the Orlando area just launched his own line of cigars a couple of weeks ago. I'm smoking my last one now and will likely restock soon. They come in Mild, Medium and Full bodied versions. Currently he is only making Robusto sized. https://www.facebook.com/FQCigars
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    i'm at a cross road,2 cigars to chose from, 1 a LFD colorado le, the other a partagas benji master, what to chose? what to chose? why do i make so difficult? why? i have 2 hrs to work this out, then i have to grab and smoke
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i'm at a cross road,2 cigars to chose from, 1 a LFD colorado le, the other a partagas benji master, what to chose? what to chose? why do i make so difficult? why? i have 2 hrs to work this out, then i have to grab and smoke
    Dang, tough choice. Have you had either? I'll have to go with my obvious opinion and say the LFD, but the Benji is a nice cigar as well. Can't go wrong with either.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Dang, tough choice. Have you had either? I'll have to go with my obvious opinion and say the LFD, but the Benji is a nice cigar as well. Can't go wrong with either.
    haven't had either one yet, i'm leaning towards the benji, but i want to try the LFD also, but i think i may go with the LFD since i have alot of those and only 1 box of the benji, such hard decisions in life, now all i need is coffee.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    Romeo y Julieta - StarCrossed Quarto
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    robertgreen30:
    photo IMG_20131230_145232_zpsmkf92pyg.jpg
    PIMP!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    Pinolero!! Habano, Toro.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Gurkha Micro Batch Liga TPB-1 Box Press and it may be the 2nd Gurkha I like.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109

Won't let me delete......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Padilla Miami Maduro. image
    Had a little impromptu herf today and had a Flor de las Antilles(awesome) and a AB Black Market(damn awesome as well!), Got a TL Johnson on deck for later
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761