Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    This isa really good cigar......oh and Ryan is REALLY young looking, are you even 18?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    brianetz1:
    This isa really good cigar......oh and Ryan is REALLY young looking, are you even 18?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Noce stick Brian and good choice! No as for Ryan, remember his name is YOUNGryan ;)
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Had a Sosa Family fresh rolled corona I picked up from downtown Disney. Unbelievably good. Going back to pick up more. Decent price too.
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Still $4.00 bucks a stick? I stay out of their humidor though! Pricing is bordering on gouging! Enjoy! I'll be down that way soon! Can't wait! Have you been to Corona Cigar on Sand Lake Rd? Nice selection, but I only buy a few. I travel with my humidor, so I don't have to pay the sometimes exhorbitant prices! Avo Lounge Special is worth it though.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    PDR Cigars Short Run Habano Special Selection
  • Engineer ExtraordinaireEngineer Extraordinaire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    Loving the smoothness and taste of this stick. image
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Yard work but no yard gar
    imagephoto 26B2ADDB-140B-451A-A791-49F9641739CC_zpsjwmjlkdp.jpg
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    When does afternoon end and night start?

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Thanks RoRo, brilliant! And thank you Stubble for such a cool nubber too!!!

• big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Sosa fresh rolled photo 39AE88AE-3904-44F5-B5DD-D786BCB5543C_zpsup47uzxq.jpg
  • Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 94
    image I got a mazo of these last week. So far it's a pretty tasty stogie. Seems like one of those maddy's that give 'em a reputation for strength. Glad I picked up a tenner. It's going to be hard to put any real age on these puppies.
    cbuck:
    Still $4.00 bucks a stick? I stay out of their humidor though! Pricing is bordering on gouging! Enjoy! I'll be down that way soon! Can't wait! Have you been to Corona Cigar on Sand Lake Rd? Nice selection, but I only buy a few. I travel with my humidor, so I don't have to pay the sometimes exhorbitant prices! Avo Lounge Special is worth it though.
    Yes still $4 a stick. I went in and came out with an Anejo. Didn't think the price was too bad. Bout the same as on here without a deal to be had. Didn't really look at anything else. I have not been to the one you mentioned.
    Beautiful smoking stick. I likeyimage
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Gurkha count 2015...2 good 1 meh (beauties vs warpig) photo 20150124_133635_zpsnev74j1h.jpg
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I know it's not much but I really haven't had a workshop since my divorce. I forgot how much I live wood working. Today was one if the first days I've spent doing something other than cleaning. I'm building a little table for my daughters American Girl doll and smoking this:

Echambers:
    I know it's not much but I really haven't had a workshop since my divorce. I forgot how much I live wood working. Today was one if the first days I've spent doing something other than cleaning. I'm building a little table for my daughters American Girl doll and smoking this:

Very cool Eric and glad you were able to reclaim some of that for yourself, it's good for the mind and soul honestly. And nice choice, those Four Kicks are great and what cemented Jon Huber as a tobacco genius to me
  • Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 94
    Bad Monkey:
    image I got a mazo of these last week. So far it's a pretty tasty stogie. Seems like one of those maddy's that give 'em a reputation for strength. Glad I picked up a tenner. It's going to be hard to put any real age on these puppies.
    If y'all get a chance to pick up some of these I would recommend going for it. Great after-meal smoke! Went well with the Glenn Fiddich out on the back porch.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Very cool Eric and glad you were able to reclaim some of that for yourself, it's good for the mind and soul honestly. And nice choice, those Four Kicks are great and what cemented Jon Huber as a tobacco genius to me
    Thanks! There is something very relaxing about building things (as opposed to fixing things which just irritate me). Already got a big list of things my sweet wants me to make and a few things I want to make -- like a bigger humidor!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Very cool Eric and glad you were able to reclaim some of that for yourself, it's good for the mind and soul honestly. And nice choice, those Four Kicks are great and what cemented Jon Huber as a marketing genius to me
    Fixed it ;o)
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Very cool Eric and glad you were able to reclaim some of that for yourself, it's good for the mind and soul honestly. And nice choice, those Four Kicks are great and what cemented Jon Huber as a marketing genius to me
    Fixed it ;o)
    LOL
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Fixed it ;o)
    LOL
    ;o) smoking a Xikar HC
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Thanks! There is something very relaxing about building things (as opposed to fixing things which just irritate me). Already got a big list of things my sweet wants me to make and a few things I want to make -- like a bigger humidor!
    Can absolutely understand that man, building a humidor is on my list as well for something I want to do. Would be a lot of fun I think.
    Great choice Morgan and nice setup, glad you are getting some time to relax and enjoy my friend :)
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Bad Monkey:
    Is this an original MoW? Why the red band? And yeah, I'm 27, wanna fight about it lol
    youngryan216:
    Bad Monkey:
    Is this an original MoW? Why the red band? And yeah, I'm 27, wanna fight about it lol
    I believe those were from the MOW chest or something like that hence the red band. And daaaaaaaamn you're young Mr. Young Ryan :P