Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    AJ fresh rolled maduro while my son & gf played at park on the slide.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    It's a perfect afternoon so I figured I'd dedicate the next 2+ hrs to this beauty.....
    I'm about 15-20 min in and loving it...thanks Mike!! (MVW67)

jgibv:
    It's a perfect afternoon so I figured I'd dedicate the next 2+ hrs to this beauty.....
    I'm about 15-20 min in and loving it...thanks Mike!! (MVW67)

Wanted to share a pic of my "herfin' buddy" this afternoon too....she's pretty good to herf with LOL

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Cohiba esplendido - always a great smoke.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    jgibv:
    Wanted to share a pic of my "herfin' buddy" this afternoon too....she's pretty good to herf with LOL

Good looking smoking buddy! I had a black lab growing up. They're great dogs. We have an inside dog now and she goes apesh!t whenever she sees me with a smoke in hand because she knows she's gonna get plenty of time outside.
    Don Reiners...given to me by a man in the parking area of the supermarket I go for food shoping. I just told him...your cigar flavor is nice. He immediately took two cigars out from his chest pocket of his Guayaberas shirt and offered me. This is what I love about the Latin culture, people can be so generous here without even knowing you. So I came home and light up the cigar right away. The world is a beautiful place.
    bbass2:
    Good looking smoking buddy! I had a black lab growing up. They're great dogs. We have an inside dog now and she goes apesh!t whenever she sees me with a smoke in hand because she knows she's gonna get plenty of time outside.
    Thanks dude! She's usually pretty good when we're outside - but it does surprise me how much she wants to lay in the sun, since she has an all black coat! Crazy dog...
    rzaman:
    Don Reiners...given to me by a man in the parking area of the supermarket I go for food shoping. I just told him...your cigar flavor is nice. He immediately took two cigars out from his chest pocket of his Guayaberas shirt and offered me. This is what I love about the Latin culture, people can be so generous here without even knowing you. So I came home and light up the cigar right away. The world is a beautiful place.
    Awesome, man. It's always good to know there's still people like this in the world.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Got home a little early gonna start it off with a Jesus Fuego original
    Indeed, here is a picture of the cigars he gave me yesterday: Photobucket
    jgibv:
    rzaman:
    Awesome, man. It's always good to know there's still people like this in the world.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Cabaiguan. Fantastic.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    bigharpoon:
    Cabaiguan. Fantastic.

I've been thinkin about tryin those...guess I'll have to go ahead and pull the trigger.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Gettin ready for CigarChat with Sosa Cigars on Thursday with a Sosa Family Selection Connecticut
    Photobucket
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    rburke1129:
    bigharpoon:
    Cabaiguan. Fantastic.

I've been thinkin about tryin those...guess I'll have to go ahead and pull the trigger.
    I need more. A lot of NC cigars claim to have that cubanesque flavor but in this instance they are correct.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    bigharpoon:
    rburke1129:
    bigharpoon:
    Cabaiguan. Fantastic.

I need more. A lot of NC cigars claim to have that cubanesque flavor but in this instance they are correct.

cool...thanks for the info brother!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Bought a 9'er of these and really enjoy them in the afternoon image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Is that the lonsdale size? I typically enjoy smaller vitola myself and have noticed a trend on the forum that they are gaining more and more popularity. Assuming that is an LGC that was still blended by Ernesto right? Nice stick and enjoy bro!
    90+ Irishman:
    Is that the lonsdale size? I typically enjoy smaller vitola myself and have noticed a trend on the forum that they are gaining more and more popularity. Assuming that is an LGC that was still blended by Ernesto right? Nice stick and enjoy bro!
    Uup...6x38 I think and it made the ca 25 tuis year. Funny thing was...I biught a couple three packs as they looked like a good gift...and then I fell in love. So........you haven't had one.....eh patty cakes????
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Uup...6x38 I think and it made the ca 25 tuis year. Funny thing was...I biught a couple three packs as they looked like a good gift...and then I fell in love. So........you haven't had one.....eh patty cakes????
    Hahahha don't even think about it Patsy Cake..... After this weeks round (DC#'s to be posted soon... wonder who is all listed hmmmm????!?!?!!?!) of fire and brimstone I am raining out I have to go zero shipping and buying from the Jarman household for the next two months. Overshot the budget I was giving for cigar related stuff and was reminded that it don't work lol. So yeah, made a promise that I will not do a thing for a while and I'd rather just balst your azz back to the fish fryer so no Patsy Cake you Patsy ;)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    1 inch of something that got thrown out, horrible I tell ya.
    These seem to have gotten a bit sweeter in 6 months or so image
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Looks good Catfish... one of the few RP's i like...

I'm going with the Sosa Classic Maduro

Photobucket
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Enjoying a Cabiguan Guapos at the local lounge per Kuzi's recommendation.

Four kicks I got from Zach, while watching the rain.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    San Lotano Oval, great as always
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    It's 91 degrees here in central PA today. I'm having my first ever My Father.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    skweekz:
    I had my first one the other night per recommendation of the Irish and brother it was awesome hope you enjoy
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Just finished a San Miguel..enjoyed a Perdomo Habano Maduro last night.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Medic45:
    skweekz:
    I had my first one the other night per recommendation of the Irish and brother it was awesome hope you enjoy
    I love all the My Father stuff...I might try the new Flor de las Antillas tonight..they look yummy.