Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    The Kid:
    t_evan50:
    San Lotano Habano Toro with over a year of rest. Fantastic!
    Hey Troy good to see ya,, actually was just thinkin bout you and Tony (alienmisprint) today,, Hope all is well with you and the family!!
    All is well. Just not much time to get on here. Still very much into cigars. I hope to be able to find more free time soon so I can get on here more.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    t_evan50:
    The Kid:
    t_evan50:
    San Lotano Habano Toro with over a year of rest. Fantastic!
    Hey Troy good to see ya,, actually was just thinkin bout you and Tony (alienmisprint) today,, Hope all is well with you and the family!!
    All is well. Just not much time to get on here. Still very much into cigars. I hope to be able to find more free time soon so I can get on here more.
    Good,,good. Looks like Mike and Robby are gettin the football league going again.. Take it easy..

Smokin an Ashton Cabinet Belicoso
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    rzaman:
    It just get better. You are smoking one of the finest ISOM my friend.
    catfishbluezz:
    WOW
    what is that? I can only see a R.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    phobicsquirrel:
    rzaman:
    It just get better. You are smoking one of the finest ISOM my friend.
    catfishbluezz:
    WOW
    what is that? I can only see a R.
    The R stands for Vegas Robania, an ISOM brand, named after Don Alejandro. This is the VR Don Alejandro double corona.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    thank you. have you had any other sizes of this stick? DC is a bit long
    phobicsquirrel:
    thank you. have you had any other sizes of this stick? DC is a bit long
    I have not, there are two other sticks: Famoso and Unicos. The Famoso is basically half the double corona, more of a robusto really. The Unicos is a pyramide (beli) that is supposed to be smoother and creamier then a PSP2 or Monte 2. Given the profile of this one, I will be grabbing some of the others as they come available.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Room 101 San Andreas
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Just finished an Alec Bradley American Classic Corona from RCY, damn good smoke.
    amz1301:
    Just finished an Alec Bradley American Classic Corona from RCY, damn good smoke.
    Beautiful day in the PNW, decided to break in the smoker! Bout 2 hours in.. pork baby backs, pork loin, venison strips (there were more but had to sample) and a brat..
    P1010360
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    Beautiful day in the PNW, decided to break in the smoker! Bout 2 hours in.. pork baby backs, pork loin, venison strips (there were more but had to sample) and a brat..
    P1010360
    Ahh the smoke vault...lookin good. Just finished up about dozen steamed crabs myself.
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    P1010360
    Ahh the smoke vault...lookin good. Just finished up about dozen steamed crabs myself.
    Sounds wonderful ,,blue 'ns?
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    P1010360
    Sounds wonderful ,,blue 'ns?
    You know it. I was going to take another pic but I thought it would be redundant. From the spot, Vince's Crab House. They were fantastic as always.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    image glad I gave it a chance past the first inch...didn't get anything enjoyable until then. Seems decent after the halfway point but don't know about a 94 rating, but it's my first sampling of this label.
    Graycliff Crystal e l
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Lit up a Gurka Triple Ligero Special Edition 2002 at work today during the slow time. That was a nice smoke imo.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    my first lig privada #9. nice smoke but didn't like near as much as the feral.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Sitting on my porch smoking a Hoyo De Monterrey Exalibur Special Edition before i need to get ready for the job.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Up in north Conway NH on vacation smoking this wonderful smoke. If anyone knows of a good cigar shop in the area could you give me some info thanks image
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    right now its a Carlos Torano Vault
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Just had a sol cubano special dark, sweet and spicy! I like it. Now sitting with a sol cubano classic to compare. I can't decide which I like better.
    asianbiker8:
    Just had a sol cubano special dark, sweet and spicy! I like it. Now sitting with a sol cubano classic to compare. I can't decide which I like better.
    If you havent yet, try the SOl Cubano Artisan
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    I'm having the "ROCKY PATEL" VINTAGE I'm hearing that C.COM is pulling hair out of their heads with this Rocky P special they got goin on I tried to call Tina to place my order and she said "Chris I can only deal with my reg customers on e-mail i'm so busy on the phone with this Rocky p sale. so get in to the Rock P mood. Photobucket
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I had my first AVO (classic #9). Pretty darn good. I think I finally understand what this musk is that people talk about. Different but very nice.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Im waiting see what JHEWEY has in his hand today, always sportin the top of the line smoke Photobucket
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    seagarlover:
    I'm having the "ROCKY PATEL" VINTAGE I'm hearing that C.COM is pulling hair out of their heads with this Rocky P special they got goin on I tried to call Tina to place my order and she said "Chris I can only deal with my reg customers on e-mail i'm so busy on the phone with this Rocky p sale. so get in to the Rock P mood. Photobucket
    What is the RP sale? Did I miss something?
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    seagarlover:
    Im waiting see what JHEWEY has in his hand today, always sportin the top of the line smoke Photobucket
    Nothing today. Probably tomorrow though but haven't decided exactly what yet. I may not get to smoke til afternoon. I'm hoping to get the illusione epernay and LP UF-4 in tomorrow sometime. But we will see.