Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    catfishbluezz:
    Great smoke
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    Great smoke
    Not a fan of the larger ring gauge on this, but it reminds me of the sencillo. Im digging it so far and will explore the line for sure. Robby hooked it up
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    Great smoke
    Not a fan of the larger ring gauge on this, but it reminds me of the sencillo. Im digging it so far and will explore the line for sure. Robby hooked it up
    Yeah not fan of big ring gauge. I like the regular Rodrigo better but that wasn't bad.
  • joe-cooljoe-cool Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    Wrapping up my first Feral. What a cigar!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Papi Chulo from Jim, The Shizz!!!!!

• big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Well after a few beers im smoking a gran Habano 2002 and it's pretty dam good
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    Smoking a cao soprano tonight
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    Smoked a rocky Patel 1961 while floating on the delaware river. Very relaxing!
    Trinidad from Dan (toombes) thanks man
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Mi Barrio my first one, pretty good smoke
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    ahhh yes the curivari. i enjoyed that one you gave me. on the list of box buys. musk musk musk muskmusk. now EVERYBODYYY. shots shots shots SHOT SHOTS.
    jliu:
    ahhh yes the curivari. i enjoyed that one you gave me. on the list of box buys. musk musk musk muskmusk. now EVERYBODYYY. shots shots shots SHOT SHOTS.
    if you ain't getting curivari then get the F out the club. I said I'm smoked up. SMOKED UP. smoked up. SMOKED UP
    jliu:
    jliu:
    if you ain't getting curivari then get the F out the club. I said I'm smoked up. SMOKED UP. smoked up. SMOKED UP
    Oddly enough...it was terrible after late breakfast with coffee... Grabbed a Coke, and it is much better. Funny how the alkaline/acidity combo Kuzi speaks of is mooooonaaaay.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    Oddly enough...it was terrible after late breakfast with coffee... Grabbed a Coke, and it is much better. Funny how the alkaline/acidity combo Kuzi speaks of is mooooonaaaay.
    interesting. for me, when I coffee (drip coffee) with my cigars, I want to say it only works on like.. connecticut wrappers. things like san latano connecticut and MoW Virtue comes to mind. But then again, I don't do coffee with cigars all that much. 99% of the time, it be iced aqua.
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    interesting. for me, when I coffee (drip coffee) with my cigars, I want to say it only works on like.. connecticut wrappers. things like san latano connecticut and MoW Virtue comes to mind. But then again, I don't do coffee with cigars all that much. 99% of the time, it be iced aqua.
    My first smoke is almost always with coffee man, the Avo classic is perfect with it. I am seriously considering a box of no 2's or a wineador lol
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    My first smoke is almost always with coffee man, the Avo classic is perfect with it. I am seriously considering a box of no 2's or a wineador lol
    stop delaying the wineador and get it. seriously. it's worth protecting those better cigars.
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    stop delaying the wineador and get it. seriously. it's worth protecting those better cigars.
    Yeah I know.... I'm thinking I going the Costco route so if it breaks I just take it back and get a new one.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    Yeah I know.... I'm thinking I going the Costco route so if it breaks I just take it back and get a new one.
    hahah good ole costco. nice!
    You only run 2lbs of beads with a 28 bottle thermo correct?
    yup. two lbs of beads, boveda pack in 80% of my cigar boxes (all cigars are in cigar boxes), two ccom humi gels. this yields 67-68% rh for the digital hygrometer towards the top of the wineador and 65 - 66% rh for the digital hygrometer towards the bottom of the wineador.
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    Been busy, so I haven't smoked in a while, but tonight I'm staying up late to enjoy a Partagas (Dominican) "Padre." Nothing special, but a solid, enjoyable smoke.
    This is an old band upmann 2, so it has to have significant age and it is amazing image
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • GurkhamanGurkhaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    thank you for the nice welcome. Im going to smoke one of the house blends. Im new to the web site looking forward to haveing some fun and making new cigar smoking friends i want to learn how to post my images. I was told to use foto buket or something im sure i have it wrong. i will work on this tonite
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    I'm going to smoke the Oliva master Blend 3 I was going to light it up at the time U see below but, got on to another project, this is for my friend I hope this is clear, sorry for running late, (Humor) Photobucket Photobucket
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Courtesy of bandyt09. So far, it is as enjoyable as it is to say. Criollo. That's just a fun word. Lol. IMAG0284